What's new

Change in power in Bangladesh may help NE militants

:rofl::Too bad , facing BSF is not in your luck. If ever such an occasion arises where we have to defeat the BGB , we'll send the Calcutta Police or some CBI personnel with their service revolvers. I'm pretty sure they are far more courageous , healthier , better trained , and better looking than your pidi BGB soldiers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like idune and Zabaniya said- you need to get your head out of your butt and think straight. They have already said what I mostly had in mind. I will just add few lines in here again---
-- No one in BD supports any terrorist organisation.
--what you sow, is what you reap, remember santi bahini, that India created and gave us a lot of pain in CTG. You are lucky we aren't supporting those groups in NE.
-- Some Indians should stop blaming others for their sins.

No freedom fighters are terrorist around the world. Were freedom fighting people of subcontinent terrorists in British india? We Bangladeshi people have to show special homage to freedom fighters of any country because of our glorious history. I recommend arranging mass BD peoples' donation unofficially and finance ULFA and other NE separatist groups along with south indian and north indian ones :coffee:. Our corrupt vision less greedy politicians can't do this.

No freedom fighters are terrorist around the world. Were freedom fighting people of subcontinent terrorists in British india? We Bangladeshi people have to show special homage to freedom fighters of any country because of our glorious history. I recommend arranging mass BD peoples' donation unofficially and finance ULFA and other NE separatist groups along with south indian and north indian ones :coffee:. Our corrupt vision less greedy politicians can't do this.

but irony is majority of indians dont want their respective states to be seperated from Indian union

i find it funny how the indians used to be the daddys of bangladeshis back in '70s, and now the same bangladeshis who considered india their saviour are considering it a threat, why is that so? you two can have the best neighbourly relationship with one another seeing your history and all.

i find it funny how the indians used to be the daddys of bangladeshis back in '70s, and now the same bangladeshis who considered india their saviour are considering it a threat, why is that so? you two can have the best neighbourly relationship with one another seeing your history and all.

They find India atleast non lethal to the extent that they hand over the terrorists ;)

ULFA will get back what they always deserved. A hard stick in the back. As for BD, some green backs here there will make their world move like anything.. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom