What's new

Change in power in Bangladesh may help NE militants

There are almost 2 million illegal Indians are there in BD. On a recent talk show ex-DG OF BGB Fazlur Rahman said," In the year 2000,i ran a survey in Dhaka and its adjacent areas where i found out more than 5 lakh illegal Indians were living there and now its close to 1.5 million."Even Relatively poorer places like Khulna,Borishal always face a significant number of infiltrations from Indian side mainly because those areas have plenty of fish and many of the illegal trespassers have their relatives in those as a large amount of hindu population live there.
Nobody cared about the illegal Indians in BD untill the recent Assam violance happend and Bangladesh is being blamed without any proper evidence.I think in coming days we'll be able to see more reports with further investigation on the illegal Indians in BD as people are now concerened about this particular fact specially after the Assam violance.
Regarding the accent,most Indian bengali people of the border areas which are adjacent to Bangladesh speak in Bangladeshi accent.And original old Dhakaiya accent sounds like Urdu.

Nobody cared many things in fact. I stayed at a relative's house in Kolkata back in 2001. My aunt told about a WB Muslim Bangali boy who settled in BD (probably Khulna) leaving Kolkata school at class 9 or 10 and got enrolled in class 3 in a school here only to live in BD. As he didn't complete any certification, he had to get enrolled in lower class.. I was stunned to hear the news. They told many stories of marriages between BD boys and WB girls where after the marriages the girls settle in BD without any official process.

Illegal trespassing is an unavoidable events. They told me that while visiting Khulna sometime they do it legally and sometime illegally bribing money to bsf, BDR.

Only solution could be shooting the indian as well which no Bangladeshi will allow and our BDR is strongly prohibited to do so. All the time I said that only bsf d$gs have to be killed but current situation on border area makes me tell that...BDR has to kill indian not arresting them. Later we can count how many heads have fallen their from indian part. Sorry to quote this part but our people are dying everyday even inside Bangladesh without any reason. So, to treat beasts we have to be so.

Bangali people have started to settle in Assam long ago, BD didn't exist then. Our house maid (bua just joined few days back) from Mymensingh told few days ago that she'd been to Assam 2 years ago to see her uncle who settled there long ago (when he was a kid) and got back staying some day there. If that were a dreamland, she would be the first candidate to settle there because she's literally a poor far below than average housemaids in Dhaka.

Let NDA come in power then we will talk... I am getting tired of this soft handling technique of UPA..

Ontopic: lol are you comparing Indian Arm forces with BD's non existing forces..(if you are bangaladeshi) look like you have forgotten 1971, you can't get your independence independently and you are comparing about Indian arm forces and BD arm forces..lollll

that what they can do....

@ Donnot under-estimate our armed forces ? It is even far better than Pakistan's army. About our capability, ask your father ? Just to note at present we are the largest troops contributing country in the world in UN Mission.

@ We have fought with the Indian sponser insurgency in Chittagong Hill Tracts for almost 27 years and survived !!!!!!!

I saw a documentary about the role of Al-Badr in 1971. Gangs of Jamatis attacked a tea plantation in Sylhet and raped every woman on the plantation irrespective of they being Hindu or Muslim.

@ You have seen a documentary film about Al-Badr ! My foot who made this ? Indian actors !!!!!!!!

@ Look man donnot make ficticious stories !!! Who all were these Al Badr. Al Sams and Razakars ??? They were our brothers, uncles and our other relatives. I have seen all the actities of all these forces. Yes it is true they helped the Pakistani army in many aspects in turn they used to get Taka=100/ per month and some wheat. It is not the question they used to get ? Many of them were highly motivated and many were forced to join. But it is hardly believable that they raped every body.

@ Razakars were also human being. The way the activities of Razakars are depicted now-a-days this is not true. Belief it I am not a supporter of Jamati or Muslim Leaque !!!!

Some dude here claimed that India is apparently trying to support BNP and Tarique to be more favorable to New Delhi.

Bangladeshis here support ULFA.

Indians in other threads reply to claim that ULFA is in its deathbed.

And even now, those people are apprehensive about this apparently "dead issue".

Now you realize what fools you make yourselves look like with these "claims".

Let's be very clear on the following:

- Bangladesh never funded or armed ULFA rebels. It doesn't have the necessary logistics and organization to support an overseas armed group.

- Yes, various agents and some bases are based in Dhaka and in the deep jungles respectively. Bangladesh security forces did not bother with them since they were not a threat to Bangladesh's national security in anyway. They were indifferent. That's what lead to the series of butt-hurts in New Delhi during the BNP administration.

- And if BNP did actively support, fund and armed ULFA, how do they explain the Chittagong arms cache captured back in 2004? Those were destined for ULFA rebels. The BNP was in power at the time you know. If they really did actively support ULFA, they would've never captured it in the first place.

- The present AL-led government did carry out various raids and operations against ULFA agents and bases using both RAB and the army. Apparently, that isn't enough. And it is our resources that are being utilized in such operations.

Piece of advise for Indians:

Next time, try to take responsibility for your own security instead of pointing fingers at others 24/7.

Our security forces and the resources behind it are for our own security. Seriously, stop begging!

There's a wise saying: when a man points a finger at others, the man really points three fingers at himself.

Decades of problems in the North East, and still this. I fear that not only are they incompetent, but treacherous as well.

Well there is a simple policy here; help us keep terrorists away and Bangladesh and we can have good relations forgetting animosity. Simple as that.

@ You have seen a documentary film about Al-Badr ! My foot who made this ? Indian actors !!!!!!!!

@ Look man donnot make ficticious stories !!! Who all were these Al Badr. Al Sams and Razakars ??? They were our brothers, uncles and our other relatives. I have seen all the actities of all these forces. Yes it is true they helped the Pakistani army in many aspects in turn they used to get Taka=100/ per month and some wheat. It is not the question they used to get ? Many of them were highly motivated and many were forced to join. But it is hardly believable that they raped every body.

@ Razakars were also human being. The way the activities of Razakars are depicted now-a-days this is not true. Belief it I am not a supporter of Jamati or Muslim Leaque !!!!

It was a British documentary by dispatches with eyewitness account after 24 years of independence of BD. It was about role of Al Badr in warcrimes in Sylhet, Feni and Dhaka. I told you what I saw.

Some dude here claimed that India is apparently trying to support BNP and Tarique to be more favorable to New Delhi.

Bangladeshis here support ULFA.

Indians in other threads reply to claim that ULFA is in its deathbed.

And even now, those people are apprehensive about this apparently "dead issue".

Now you realize what fools you make yourselves look like with these "claims".

You do realise that You jsut made a fool of urself..? "In the death bed " and " dead" are two different things. ULFA is on detahbed and India wants it "dead".

- Bangladesh never funded or armed ULFA rebels. It doesn't have the necessary logistics and organization to support an overseas armed group.

- Yes, various agents and some bases are based in Dhaka and in the deep jungles respectively. Bangladesh security forces did not bother with them since they were not a threat to Bangladesh's national security in anyway. They were indifferent. That's what lead to the series of butt-hurts in New Delhi during the BNP administration.

Allowing a terrorist organisation to have bases is also not allowed. Any neighbouring country providing its land to Terrorist organisation of another country can not claim innocence.

- And if BNP did actively support, fund and armed ULFA, how do they explain the Chittagong arms cache captured back in 2004? Those were destined for ULFA rebels. The BNP was in power at the time you know. If they really did actively support ULFA, they would've never captured it in the first place.

Consult your leaders why did they finally conduct this raid. They did not just woke up one day and decided to capture the arms cache. Ask around and the answer will not be pleasant for your inflated ego..

- The present AL-led government did carry out various raids and operations against ULFA agents and bases using both RAB and the army. Apparently, that isn't enough. And it is our resources that are being utilized in such operations.

This is what happens when you harbour terrorists. First You provide them land for Camps and later you have to use your army to uproot them. I hope that your leaders have learnt the lesson for bangladesh's own sake.

Piece of advise for Indians:

Next time, try to take responsibility for your own security instead of pointing fingers at others 24/7.

Our security forces and the resources behind it are for our own security. Seriously, stop begging!

Its not begging. Its something radically opposite. If you really had an iota of knowledge of Diplomatic reality of the region, you would not have called begging.

There's a wise saying: when a man points a finger at others, the man really points three fingers at himself.

Follow what you preach..

You do realise that You jsut made a fool of urself..? "In the death bed " and " dead" are two different things. ULFA is on detahbed and India wants it "dead".

Okay, you want it dead. Fine.

Just a question...do you guys actually have a freaking PLAN?

From the looks of things, it appears you don't.

Allowing a terrorist organisation to have bases is also not allowed. Any neighbouring country providing its land to Terrorist organisation of another country can not claim innocence.

Just because you regard them as terrorists, it doesn't mean everyone else holds the same view.

ULFA is not regarded as a terrorist organization by Bangladesh.

The US simply describe it as "other groups of concern."

Not a terrorist organization.

Consult your leaders why did they finally conduct this raid. They did not just woke up one day and decided to capture the arms cache. Ask around and the answer will not be pleasant for your inflated ego..

Then why is it that you lot are accusing the BNP of actually supporting ULFA? And still are according to the OP article? LOL...

This is what happens when you harbour terrorists. First You provide them land for Camps and later you have to use your army to uproot them. I hope that your leaders have learnt the lesson for bangladesh's own sake.

Again, we do not regard them as terrorists. Please, let off some steam of that inflated ego of yours.

Its not begging. Its something radically opposite. If you really had an iota of knowledge of Diplomatic reality of the region, you would not have called begging.

It is.

Especially when India's security forces can't fully contain them for the past......how many years again?

Follow what you preach..

Hey, we fought the Shanti Bahini without "begging" to anyone to do the work for us. Not even to Myanmar where some do apparently take shelter.

By the way, did you guys ever bother to take up that issue against China where they apparently take shelter?

Bangladesh policy and politics is not about indian BUT about people of Bangladesh.This whole political change in Bangladesh should not have anything to do with india. But indian propaganda speculation exposed two things:

1) Indian admission that indian brought and interfering using Awami League.
2) India desperately trying to crate a false agenda around Bangladesh political transition and perhaps visit of KZ.

India fenced its border, it increased military presence in NE with the pretext of China. After all that if india can not manage its own internal problem, indians should blame themselves. Bangladesh has no responsibility of tackling indian internal issue.

Beside, India spent millions on interfering in Bangladesh and other neighbors. Perhaps, spending these money for betterment of its own people will take care of desperate needs.

Like idune and Zabaniya said- you need to get your head out of your butt and think straight. They have already said what I mostly had in mind. I will just add few lines in here again---
-- No one in BD supports any terrorist organisation.
--what you sow, is what you reap, remember santi bahini, that India created and gave us a lot of pain in CTG. You are lucky we aren't supporting those groups in NE.
-- Some Indians should stop blaming others for their sins.

Are you sure NE is not an economically deprived area? Is not it the main reason for this region's revolt? Yes, if BSF is strong enough, then do not make another conspiracy Pilkhana style. Come like tigers, we will see how brave your BSF troops are. Also, ask BSF to do no more celebrate the Pilkhana Carnage Day. It is a shame BSF cannot face BGB along the border but celebrate the killing of BGB officers.

:rofl::Too bad , facing BSF is not in your luck. If ever such an occasion arises where we have to defeat the BGB , we'll send the Calcutta Police or some CBI personnel with their service revolvers. I'm pretty sure they are far more courageous , healthier , better trained , and better looking than your pidi BGB soldiers.

Come on Guys why are u all taking them seriously....they are posting their usual crybaby threads;( don't waste ur time by entertaining their wetdrms.....and dear bangladeshis don't turn your forum into comedy forum

Back
Top Bottom