What's new

Chandrayaan 3 - a curtain raiser by ISRO

You keep repeating "ego thing", it looks to me the only ego going around in this thread is yours and its going down, it took a major hit.

Yeah nothing but ego,,

Indians have delusions of grandeur and this is just part of it

That's why whilst parts of India are embroiling in civil war,, your capital city is flooded
There is mass communal hatred

You guys are trying to do something the yanks did 60 years ago

It's self fellatio, this is just bullshit for the Indians

Welcome to 1969 again - 50 years later.

Indians doing showcase projects like this all the time, Building 200 foot statues.

Absolutely useless like wasting money on fireworks - and not good for getting anything other than votes for Modi.

Speaking of fireworks, we will see what happens on the launchpad.

Tttayn........nyyne.....ettttt......saywen..........boom!
Bilal the main man of Bangladesh has spoken. In the meantime he has launched a new rickshaw (rickshaaa!) from Comilla :p:

Yeah nothing but ego,,

Indians have delusions of grandeur and this is just part of it

That's why whilst parts of India are embroiling in civil war,, your capital city is flooded
There is mass communal hatred

You guys are trying to do something the yanks did 60 years ago

It's self fellatio, this is just bullshit for the Indians
Explaining to you about the importance and need of this space mission is same as beating a dead horse. I wont win and you wont stop yapping. Others have tried and failed. Spending anymore time on your garbage post is just a waste of my time. Dont bother replying to this post you wont be getting any more responses from me.

A potentially nice thread ruined by the troll brigade. So much jealously in this thread.
I do believe that India is going in a direction that will lead to a better standard of living for it's people and a greater standing on the world stage for India as a state and nation.

The comments by some Pakistani posters are beyond laughable. At a time when our economy, justice system and politics are caught in a downward spiral with no end in sight and have become a laughing stock the world over, they have the gall to bring up toilets and poverty as a put down for a nation that is progressing year on year and has respect for it all over the world.
I have plenty of differences with India and the Indian political system is far from perfect, but I think it churlish and small to constantly carp on and criticise the Indians in non Pakistan related matters when that criticism would be more worthwhile if directed towards our own, and I use the term very loosely, politicians and "system", who have caused more damage to Pakistan and Pakistanis than the Indians could ever dream of.

Sometimes it is just better to show magnanimity and give credit where credit is due.
So can I just say, as a Pakistani, congratulations to our Indian neighbours on this great achievement.

Isro is not self sufficient yet. It has a commercial wing for launching foreign countries satellites. It made 279 million dollars in forex so far launching satellites.
and 2.79 billion dollars in importing technology, licensing from foreign countries.

Back
Top Bottom