What's new

Chabahar Port: US gives ‘written’ assurance to India facilitating banks to fund $85 mn equipment pur

Oh I am talking about india. You are talking about iran. Iran's ports isnt a problem for pakistan. Problem is indian foothold
There is no foothold there . they invest in it and for 10 years they get the profit . all the management and securities are done by iran.

There is no foothold there . they invest in it and for 10 years they get the profit . all the management and securities are done by iran.
Well let's hope so...pakistan and iran have been neighbours brother and good relations
Let's hope indians dont abuse that. We already have a spy operstingbfrom your port in our custody

Don't forget that Bandar Abbas is literally limited on how big ships it can support

Does this justify the Indian operations at Chabahar under the cover of port construction!

There's no commercial viability of Chabahar port, while a larger Bandar Abbas is in close vicinity.

Does this justify the Indian operations at Chabahar under the cover of port construction!

I repeat, there's no commercial viability of Chabahar port while a larger Bandar Abbas is in close vicinity.

It's for Afghanistan, don't want to overfill a ports cargo holding capacity, which increases maritime traffic and slows down your domestic exports. That's why countries usually have multiple ports.

This is taking longer than Tejas:coffee:
This just a cover for whole lot of nefarious activities against Pakistan and partners in crime are quite obvious!

It's for Afghanistan, don't want to overfill a ports cargo holding capacity, which increases maritime traffic and slows down your domestic exports. That's why countries usually have multiple ports.

How is Bandar Abass over filled? and what exports are you talking about?

THere might be some intelligence activity, but it will be minor. The main value here is economic, not intelligence/ military.

There's no commercial viability of Chabahar port, while a larger Bandar Abbas is in close vicinity.
Yes there is. For one Chabahar is considerably closer to the Sea of Oman and India(via marine traffic) and is a less congested port. Plus the cooperation between Iran and India @ Chabahar port is more manageable and clear( for all pratical purposes).

This just a cover for whole lot of nefarious activities against Pakistan and partners in crime are quite obvious!
Oh yes?,and just what would these supposed "nefarious activities" be,pray tell?o_O
From the looks of it construction there has been moving at a snails pace if at all,but now that the indians have what amounts to us permission perhaps it can finally get rolling.
It is rather funny tho when you think about it because obviously BOTH pakistan AND india need uncle sams permission to engage in any projects with iran.The big difference being of course that chabahar eventually got us permission while the ip pipeline did not.That should probably tell you something......actually a few somethings if you bother to think about it,but I doubt you will,right?.:lol:
0Icup7.gif

Here we see Bats off to put a stop to any "nefarious activities" .:haha:

you don't get it , why Indian must not operate there ?
if you think if Indian want to send a spy there can't do it if they don't operate there the guy simply come as a merchant .
by the way how you justify Jund-Allah and Jaish-Al-Adl operate in your country ?
how you explain lack of effective presence of your armed force on your side of the border

Chabbar is a dead project....If BJP will remain in power or influencial political party in India for next 10 year, Arabs and their influence will impact out foreign and economic policy to move ahead with any significant investment in Iran. And also, Iran's stance on Kashmir is disspointing.

Overall, i think Chabbar is a dead project.
These kind of propaganda news are just for Indian public self satisfaction. In reality US wants nobody not even Russia or China to trade with Iran or have any business interests. Because it doesn't want to bear any liability to others if the hell breaks loose.

Oh yes?,and just what would these supposed "nefarious activities" be,pray tell?o_O
From the looks of it construction there has been moving at a snails pace if at all,but now that the indians have what amounts to us permission perhaps it can finally get rolling.
It is rather funny tho when you think about it because obviously BOTH pakistan AND india need uncle sams permission to engage in any projects with iran.The big difference being of course that chabahar eventually got us permission while the ip pipeline did not.That should probably tell you something......actually a few somethings if you bother to think about it,but I doubt you will,right?.:lol:
0Icup7.gif

Here we see Bats off to put a stop to any "nefarious activities" .:haha:

I admire your trolling trust in mods, which is upto mark.

Over a decade has passed and nothing is built besides barracks and hooker houses for Indian navy and RAW etc.
It was as well India who pulled out of IPI first, why Iran failed to complain them on the contrary you provided the base for naval operations!
Sanctions were and are hogwash, like everything else, Iran never had any issues importing any technological item from Europe or China or Russia, neither missile making experts and neither exporting oil.
Pakistan has been supporting Iran at cost of it's own interests, neither US cares.
Tell me which country rep. visit terrorist state, besides Pakistan?

THere might be some intelligence activity, but it will be minor. The main value here is economic, not intelligence/ military.

Come back when Chabahar port is complete and economic activity start.. while I see presence of Indian navy next to Pakistan strategic port as a hostile act of Iran, where we know India is working hard to sabotage Pakistan's trade corridor to China.
Good news for you is that, no one at pdf (except me), Pakistan parliament, cabinet, foreign office, have objection to it.

In my opinion, Iran needs to :

1- Get China to complete the Chahbahar project
2- Connect Chahnahar to Gwadar

Iran needs to remove the Indians from the Chahbahar for 2 mains reasons:

1- They're seen a security risk by Iran's neighbour Pakistan.
2- They are simply too unreliable and incapable to finish chabahar. How long have these Indians had to progress Chahbahar? Not only are the Indians too susceptible to US pressure, but they can barely get projects done in India itself. India is not China. Only the China (among nations friendly to Iran) can get chahbahar done properly.

Come back when Chabahar port is complete and economic activity start..
I will come back soon bro. Dont worry about it. Iran keeps working regardless. Didnt Chinese buy some spaces at Chabahar port? Iran will develop Chabahar, just like it did with Kish Island and other areas...Iranians love their country and work hard to improve it. It shows..Chabahar has potential, populations are increasing in the middle east, more space is needed...smart countries make the move early. What you are seeing as lack of activity at Chabahar is just Iran and India getting to that economic "party" early- like "pre-gaming"(if u understand that American lingo).

while I see presence of Indian navy next to Pakistan strategic port
But do you also see that India created and moved a naval contingent to the Persian Gulf area after striking deal with Oman?? India didnt coordinate this new security program with Iran so for me i feel India has staaarted to look at Iran more cautiously.
as a hostile act of Iran,
In reality its a hostile act of India. India is now keeping its eyes on both Pakistan and Iran(obviously more so former than latter).
where we know India is working hard to sabotage Pakistan's trade corridor to China.
Yes, its hard, but thats your battle, and you have enough equipped forces to handle that so why are you so scared? so you cant keep blaming every country that is a "middleman" in your beef with India. maybe you guys are not doing good job of "attacking " India? We are seeing that Iran attacks Iran's enemies when they cross certain lines.

Over a decade has passed and nothing is built besides barracks and hooker houses for Indian navy and RAW etc.
It was as well India who pulled out of IPI first, why Iran failed to complain them on the contrary you provided the base for naval operations!
Iran failed to complain to India because Iran already knew that the reason is THE DENSE beef between your country and India. Is that a rhetorical question? why ask a question when you already know the answer? Obviously problems take 2 to tango and Iran knew Pakistan being in IPI would be an issue for India and vice versa, so why would Iran be surprised when either party drops out? Also, Iran didnt need to ask any question because Iran knew Pakistan was truly not a reliable partner to deliver gas reliably to India. done.

Sanctions were and are hogwash, like everything else,
Said a guy from a Muslim country that has kissed America's *** so there are no sanctions despite the fact that CIA drones have killed your country men illegally. When last was Pakistan under sanctions? talk less of HEAVY sanctions. China has become your best older brother friend, so dont talk about sanctions when you have enjoyed opposite of that- lavish cash from China, GCC and US(military).

Iran never had any issues importing any technological item from Europe or China or Russia, neither missile making experts and neither exporting oil.
Since when though? 1979? do you know how long that is. you act as if Iran is a 1st world country. Iran, like most developing countries, still needs exchange of technology with the world to have balance and prosperity.
Pakistan has been supporting Iran at cost of it's own interests, neither US cares.
Can you please elaborate in what ways? and i mean other than keeping your border in Balochistan unfenced so Balochi based militants paid by GCC can enter Iran and hit IRGC and police.
Tell me which country rep. visit terrorist state, besides Pakistan?

Emir of Qatar was in Iran few days ago, now he's offering $3bn for ukraine plane victims?

Others:
Japan PM
Armenian PM
Russian PM
CHinese PM
Indian PM
Iraqi PM

and many more!!

Back
Top Bottom