What's new

Chabahar Port: US gives ‘written’ assurance to India facilitating banks to fund $85 mn equipment pur

What do you expect of a country that was ruled by their white English masters?

India will always be a servant to the West. That’s all they know how to do.

Who is talking here ...A person whi is earning his living in West and complaining about his own country???

ANd Iran is dissapointed at HOW WEAK India has been over the past decade or 2 regarding US sanctions. India has stalled on big energy projects in Iran, reduced its oil purchases in major ways, hasnt backed up Iran at all during these tough sanctions era and instead has played hard to get with US in order to curry more favors from US. In short, India hasnt done crap for Iran over the past 15 years, if thats fasel, prove otherwise.

2nd of all, INdia cant protect its interests in the Persian Gulf without Iran cosigning that. TOday's India is fake with Iran. India is buying sanctioned venezuelan oil alot now but not Iranian and you're saying INdia is Iran's friend? oh pleease, got sit down. Big as* India coming to complain about Iran. grow some ballz.
We are buying Venezuela oil despite US sanction but not Iran oil. You answered yourself so think again.

We have balls but for not those who pretend to be our friends and then start issuing statements in our internal affairs. In grown up world actions have consequences so face them big guy.

Who is talking here ...A person whi is earning his living in West and complaining about his own country???

Hypocrites and i bet immature people.

Iranian government incl. Foreign ministry and President has been completely neutral on Kashmir.
Only statements on Kashmir are from Khamenei (India gives zero value or importance to Khamenei plus since he is of Kashmiri original himself his statements on Kashmir are not of import as they are not neutral). One needs to be neutral for his statements to matter.

Chabahar is progressing at a rapid pace
In just 10 months 0 5 million tonnes of goods shipped to Afghanistan.

Now it will rise further after US assurance.

Chabahar is no competition for Gwadar. When you have China involved in any project it is bound to succeed. Chabahar is a dead horse that the US and India continue to showcase as their alternative to Gwadar. It is not close to being an alternative to Gwadar.

We fully understand that the US and India are butthurt with CPEC/OBOR. The US is behaving erratically to undermine Pakistan. It won't have any success. Simply because for Pakistan this project means everything. Even if this means undermining all US interests in Afghanistan we will do it in a heartbeat. The US is no position to undermine Pakistan because the payback will be harsh. Even if India begs the US to take on Pakistan the options are limited. You know this too.

Oil, food, cement, iron comes from Iran, for which Chabahar port is not needed, while domestic appliances, medicine, auto parts, etc. comes from India via Pakistan, which would become extremely expensive if transited through Chabahar.
Chabahar port has zero (meaningful) trade purpose for India.

Afghanistan will never develop as long it's being exploited by 3 strategic allies, namely US-India-Iran.
Pakistan doesnt allow/reliably allow Indian good transit through Pakistani territory right? Afghanistan routing trade via Iran is not because its more expensive- its because it strategically helps Afghanistan to not put all its trade in one country's hand(Pakistan). It isnt smart for Afghanistan to route all its trade via Pakistan! cant you see that a country shouldnt trust 1 other country for something as sensitive and strategic as trade if it can avoid it??

As for saying US- India and Iran are strategic allies, all i can say is that it confirms you're not using normal logic.

I don’t think anyone on this planet would say Iran is a servant to the West. In fact Iran has been fighting Western Hegemony for last 40 years.

India still has not left colonial mindset of being ruled by British. And quite frankly they cannot. India’s economy is highly reliant on trade with the West. So it’s ties to Iran will ALWAYS be sacrificed.

If the West were to one day decide to sanction India, there is not much India can do to survive as China is an economic and military rival not a trade partner.

Fact is opinions of Indians or Pakistanis or Kashmiri origin people incl. Khamenei have zero impact on Kashmir ground situation or geopolitics as they are not neutral even at first presumption.
I wonder who told you he is of Kashmiri origin ?

Chabahar is no competition for Gwadar. When you have China involved in any project it is bound to succeed. Chabahar is a dead horse that the US and India continue to showcase as their alternative to Gwadar. It is not close to being an alternative to Gwadar.

Do you have figures how much trade has gone thru Gwadar port this year compared to its capacity.

I think you mean Iranian as he is not Persian , He is Azari

Do a DNA test on most “Iranians” and you will find they have Persian genetics. Very hard to find “pure” Azeris, Persians, Kurds, etc as Bloodlines have been muddied by war and famine.

Go look at the population of Iran after famine of WWI, there might have been less than 10 million Iranians. That’s a huge genetic bottleneck.

Do a DNA test on most “Iranians” and you will find they have Persian genetics. Very hard to find “pure” Azeris, Persians, Kurds, etc as Bloodlines have been muddied by war and famine.

Go look at the population of Iran after famine of WWI, there might have been less than 10 million Iranians. That’s a huge genetic bottleneck.
Not much of bottleneck I assure you .
By the way the genes are not the factor .what is discussed here is how someone identify himself.

Look again at the proximity of under utilized bandar abbas to chabahar. While Indians are sitting there long before the construction of bandar abbas, and if ever got constructed, chabahr would never be functional as a trade port.
Screenshot-2019-08-01-at-15.39.19.png
Don't forget that Bandar Abbas is literally limited on how big ships it can support

Agreed but shows american hypocrisy and iranian designs
As i said the port started even before Gwadar .
The funny part is we don't complain about gwadar but you guys complaining about a port which was planned and start before your port.
Remains me of the time when Afghan farmers protested against our embassy and complained because we take too much of hirmand river water there won't be any water for them.
Poor guys forgot that we are at lowerhand of the river and at the times we have not received even enough water from that river to fill a tanker.

Do a DNA test on Iranians and you'll find a lot of arab DNA, very mixed people.

Not much of bottleneck I assure you .
By the way the genes are not the factor .what is discussed here is how someone identify himself.

Don't forget that Bandar Abbas is literally limited on how big ships it can support

As i said the port started even before Gwadar .
The funny part is we don't complain about gwadar but you guys complaining about a port which was planned and start before your port.
Remains me of the time when Afghan farmers protested against our embassy and complained because we take too much of hirmand river water there won't be any water for them.
Poor guys forgot that we are at lowerhand of the river and at the times we have not received even enough water from that river to fill a tanker.
You dont complain about Gwadar...lol. ok no point talking to an indian who is delusional

Back
Top Bottom