What's new

Chabahar port plan on fast-track

I don't understand what Pakistan and China has to do with Chabahar port plan and India-Iran relation ? I Hope Pakistan-China friendship reaches new high and India relation with other countries.

India-Iran relation was always good with no major issue. :cheers:

They had somewhat good relationship until India voted against Iran in security council. And even afew weeks ago as I remember India tried to sanction Iranians by freezing their money on the order their bosses in Washington, but Iran threatened India and got its money back by force. Iranians are highly nationalistic people. I am sure they will never forget these back stabbings by India for a very very long time. World changes but people still remember who has done what.

Lol, you must be a real low life, your so insecure that you have to prove to me that you have friends and that you traveled to other countries which makes one think if you even did travel to other countries or even have friends!!

I don't need to prove sh!t to you since i'm not a insecure low life on the internet trying to prove to people i have friends lol!!!!:rofl:

loool you're funny. :)

We don't have anything to say about Gwadar port (China-Pakistan). It's between them.

So, Chinese and Pakistani should not be desperate to talk about Chabahar port (India-Iran). It's between us.

Mad for what? Chabahar? Your joking right? Won't be surprised if india backs out of Chabahar the way they did with IPI. :lol:

Nothing to be mad about, we all know what's going to happen with Chabahar (hint IP"I").

IPI is not funded by ADB unlike the TAPI pipeline plus it poses a security risk having to go through Pakistan it is a dead deal for India at this stage.

Why are you indians kidding yourself. Let the isaf forces leave and we will see through which country goods are transported and who will have a greater influence in afghanistan admit it or not we will. So carry on dreaming

PS getting berthing rights in Chabahar and you will be saying hi to new neighbours in gwadar they are called the chinese. Then we'll see whether or not your position is strenghtened. But then again you guys always go on hissy fits so whining will continue in terms of why is china here, they shouldn't be here, they have nuclear subs next to us please international community get them out of the persion gulf.

Adios cry babies

Well chinese will be saying hi to their new neighbour near their shore in vietnam ie they are called indians :wave::tup::partay:

They had somewhat good relationship until India voted against Iran in security council. And even afew weeks ago as I remember India tried to sanction Iranians by freezing their money on the order their bosses in Washington, but Iran threatened India and got its money back by force. Iranians are highly nationalistic people. I am sure they will never forget these back stabbings by India for a very very long time. World changes but people still remember who has done what.

Haha don't you worry about India-Iran relations. We're doing fine with Iran. :)

Indeed Iranians are very nationalistic people so they can't forget ISI funded Sunni militants killings of Shia Muslims in their part of Balochistan as well. :)

Mad for what? Chabahar? Your joking right? Won't be surprised if india backs out of Chabahar the way they did with IPI. :lol:

Nothing to be mad about, we all know what's going to happen with Chabahar (hint IP"I").

Did you read the thread title ? It says 'Chabahar port plan on fast-track '. Wont you be surprised if we complete this project ?

And please worry about Gwadar, leave Chabrahar to us and Iranians

Aren't you the same guy who I sent mine and my ex's facebook to prove that stupid point?

Yeah i added that girl and she said she would rather kill herself then even think of being with you lolz, :rofl: so much for "proving a point".

Yeah, they will back out soon as Americans will order them. If they dont probably Iranians will kick them out as Iranians are famous for nationalizing foreign investments throughout their history and pocketing all the money in their national treasury. Iranians just need a pretext for that. Anyways, Chabahar has a power plant which is not only powering the Chabahar port but also Gwader. So there you go. Indians have provided the money for a port that is supplying Pakistani port with electricity. So much so for their upper hand.

Yeah i added that girl and she said she would rather kill herself then even think of being with you lolz, :rofl:

LOOOOL! Just a print screen would be really appreciated. I just talked to her yesterday and she didn't say anything. :azn: Weird. Don't you think? :)

Yeah, they will back out soon as Americans will order them. If they dont probably Iranians will kick them out as Iranians are famous for nationalizing foreign investments throughout their history and pocketing all the money in their national treasury. Iranians just need a pretext for that. Anyways, Chabahar has a power plant which is not only powering the Chabahar port but also Gwader. So there you go. Indians have provided the money for a port that is supplying Pakistani port with electricity. So much so for their upper hand.

In other Words indians are providing power for Gwadar, lolz what an irony!!!!

IPI is not funded by ADB unlike the TAPI pipeline plus it poses a security risk having to go through Pakistan it is a dead deal for India at this stage.

TAPI project is dead. Even Tajikistan the supplying nation gave it up and now is building another pipe line to sell the gas meant for TAPI to China. TAPI did not even have a technical feasibility study done which was deemed to be very challenging as the pipe line had to pass through mountains of Afghanistan for a thousand kilometers something which has never been done before and if ever done would have been extremely expensive and difficult to guard against attacks by terrorists.

Lol.It seems this Chabhar port is already starting to give our dear neighbours some serious shivering through down their spines even before its completion.That means a crucial objective of this project has been already achieved.I am enjoying their frustration here.

Back
Top Bottom