What's new

Chabahar port exempted from US sanctions

First of all boy I am not a kid you don't know me, and second of all I said I hope that war doesn't happen. About balls well time shall tell and I sure hope that there is not war but when bombs come raining down then balls stand no where but down in the ground. My state well I am in the US a lot to worry about here yes and as far is Pakistan is in concern well its only getting better with our new leadership. First read understand and then talk rather then your behind keep your balls in your paints you might need them in the days to come I rest my case.

Did i just read this correctly ? Did he just say that there is a lot in US to worry about but not much to worry about in Pakistan ?

You worry about your own state kid, no one has the balls to attack Iran.
Your country is a declared terrorist state so better keep your rhetorics somewhere else. Don’t drag Pakistan in your shit hole. We can neutralise your so calledassets any given day, don’t test our patience please.

Your country is a declared terrorist state so better keep your rhetorics somewhere else. Don’t drag Pakistan in your shit hole.

Declared terrorists by the same people trying to do the same to your country:

Pakistan State Sponsor of Terrorism Designation Act of 2017

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1449?q={"search":["S.+1222"]}&r=37

:lol::lol::lol:

We can neutralise your so calledassets any given day, don’t test our patience please.

You can not even deal with Afghanistan kid, don't make me laugh. No-one outside this forum sees your kind as more than how they see Afghanistan etc.

Declared terrorists by the same people trying to do the same to your country:

Pakistan State Sponsor of Terrorism Designation Act of 2017

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1449?q={"search":["S.+1222"]}&r=37

:lol::lol::lol:

You can not even deal with Afghanistan kid, don't make me laugh. No-one outside this forum sees your kind as more than how they see Afghanistan etc.
A mofo like you sitting in uk most probably with the looted wealth talking big. Looks like your mouth and arse both spit shit only. Fcking Iranian giving us a lecture.

Iranian troll.

How come all these Chinese, Arab, BD etc. members are abusing Pakistan these days?

Mods should put a stop to it, it is getting out of hand.

Then again most of the Pakistani members are circlejerk trolls as well this fourm has truly gone down to crap I am thinking of just lurking soon but occasional topics may respond

Back
Top Bottom