What's new

Chabahar port exempted from US sanctions

Maybe they all deserve to get attacked by US, because their ego is so high, they think they are Firaun or Yazid.

Worthless Non-Pakistani trolls think they can bully Pakistanis on a Pakistani forum.

Nah but too far we are lucky none of the circlejerks here have any connections to public policy

Then again most of the Pakistani members are circlejerk trolls as well this fourm has truly gone down to crap I am thinking of just lurking soon but occasional topics may respond
Most of Indian/Iranian and some how US members insulting/abusing Pakistan and Pakistani members is right to you on this forum, am i talking right @OsmanAli98 o_O;):enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it only me who see this consensus on defence.pk to keep Iran India US alliance in Chabahar under cover.
Does this not reflect that it's THE mafia who control Pakistan's social media!

Exempted, wont do jack for anyone if they country is attacked by the US however, I sure hope not war isn't going to solve anything.

Stop worrying for Iran more than your own self.
Iran and US are playing this game in tandem.
US is having military cities in Afghanistan from past 1.5 decade, what's the point in disputing Arabian gulf by bringing in a naval ships there?
Iran is sabotaging every where in the region, including Pakistan.
No one have any sympathy for Iran but Pakistan's ruling party and think tanks here.
US is largest consumer of Iranian oil in Afghanistan... only 6 years old can't see such facts or those adults who have biased heads by default.

Last edited:
Us either put sanction or not at all

Us either put sanction or not at all what is exempted

First of all boy I am not a kid you don't know me, and second of all I said I hope that war doesn't happen. About balls well time shall tell and I sure hope that there is not war but when bombs come raining down then balls stand no where but down in the ground. My state well I am in the US a lot to worry about here yes and as far is Pakistan is in concern well its only getting better with our new leadership. First read understand and then talk rather then your behind keep your balls in your paints you might need them in the days to come I rest my case.

Kiddo, your rupee is in free fall and your economy is worse than bangladash’s

Still we are a democracy !! Bangladesh needs democracy too!! Get rid of the bi!!!!h ! what abt the loan and aid?? Frickin Billionairs Bangloos !

Kiddo, your rupee is in free fall and your economy is worse than bangladash’s

Little boy or little girl or in between cant tell by the picture lolz, anyhow you and your indian trolls don't need to worry about Pakistan its only going to get better from here.

Is it only me who see this consensus on defence.pk to keep Iran India US alliance in Chabahar under cover.
Does this not reflect that it's THE mafia who control Pakistan's social media!

Stop worrying for Iran more than your own self.
Iran and US are playing this game in tandem.
US is having military cities in Afghanistan from past 1.5 decade, what's the point in disputing Arabian gulf by bringing in a naval ships there?
Iran is sabotaging every where in the region, including Pakistan.
No one have any sympathy for Iran but Pakistan's ruling party and think tanks here.
US is largest consumer of Iranian oil in Afghanistan... only 6 years old can't see such facts or those adults who have biased heads by default.

I am not worrying about Iran bro and yes I worry for my self first however, was just making a point war isn't good for anyone simply.

Yes exempted but will Iran allow India to use if India stops buying Iranian oil?
ha ha ....smart question. Iran does have Chabahar as leverage over India. India is more serious about Chabahar these days as compared to 10 years ago..so that benefited Iran.

They are not dumb to do that....
If you're dumb enough to stop Iranian oil purchases completely, just like you dropped some Iranian oil fields you signed agreements to develop but you didnt, then Iran will be dumb enough to pull Chabahar from under your feet. To me, at least 80% of India's Afghanistan policy and destiny is in Iran's hand.

Little boy or little girl or in between cant tell by the picture lolz, anyhow you and your indian trolls don't need to worry about Pakistan its only going to get better from here.

I am not worrying about Iran bro and yes I worry for my self first however, was just making a point war isn't good for anyone simply.

Kiddo, I’ll give you a slide because I know you’re used to goats, so it’s hard to differentiate between people. Your blind optimism is why your country is in the state it’s in

Whoever’s said “you can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can’t fool all of the people all of the time” never went to pakistan. Their is 24/7 fooling going on and you all eat it up!

ha ha ....smart question. Iran does have Chabahar as leverage over India. India is more serious about Chabahar these days as compared to 10 years ago..so that benefited Iran.

If you're dumb enough to stop Iranian oil purchases completely, just like you dropped some Iranian oil fields you signed agreements to develop but you didnt, then Iran will be dumb enough to pull Chabahar from under your feet. To me, at least 80% of India's Afghanistan policy and destiny is in Iran's hand.
That's a very good assessment. Iran is basically using Indian money to develop a port.

Lol the only reason Chabahar is profitable fight now is because of Indian investments. Aside from that, Iran has nothing due to all the sanctions. Pakistanis are just butthurt that India has more influence in Pakistan's own backyard than Pakistan will ever have.

Back
Top Bottom