What's new

Chabahar deal 'not finished'; Pakistan, China welcome: Iran

"neither had expressed interest" lol

What do you expect him to say? What is in Chahbahar for Pakistan?

Exectly, for whom Pakistan should take part in Chahbahar? we already have land border with Afghanistan, China, Iran, India, which we are using for trade, we have our own deep sea port just 70 miles east of Chahbahar, why should we take part in its development instead of developing our own port? its very logical if Pakistan didnt show any interest bcoz chahbahar means nothing to Pakistan.

it sure wont be cheap but expensive .... naah as owr goal is to reach central asia and russia for which we have to make a very large trip from arabian see to suez canal to spain to UK from there after passing all the scandinavian countries to russia finally here we could do that by simply sending-bringing merchandise to chahbahar and from there to central asia and russia wia road or train link now tell me will it be expensive for us in the long run ?

200px-North_South_Transport_Corridor_%28NSTC%29.jpg
Iran will eventually sign sea route security passage treaty with Pakistan.

I
Its strange , govt hide this news about Iran offer to join the trade transit. According to Iran govt, they made this offer to Pakistan and China before India and Afghanistan..........seems Pakistan trade policy is not regional centric...
S India's policy is regional centric big NO it's only policy revolves around hatred of Pak

India waste trillions of dollars everyday to isolate Pakistan but don't help poor citizens of india

iran is not hugging india
That is very true. The problem is Indian's magnify the slightest Iranian concession even if it is a mere formality into some great ground shaking gift of the gods that India has gotten. Then that sends into tailspin simpletons in Pakistan many of whom already have had their brains mushed with Saudi Wahabism.

I still blame the mullahs in Iran. Mullahs anywhere are bad news and that includes Iran. If only the dynamic of 1970s in the region with RCD (Turkey,Iran,Pakistan) had continued. Today this would have been a mighty great region.

Globe--amp--Flags-of-Pakistan-Iran--amp--Turkey.jpg

Take this Chah Bahar. Only time will tell how it actually plays out. Like you said this all could be just sill manouvering going on to extract the best from each other. As you mention Israel/USA shadow on India is growing larger. How when both want to destroy Iran will take to India helping Iran will play out time will tell.

india has "blocked" much of iranian money with the last president
I believe over $6 billion.

*In fact all this could be Modi's attempt at increasing stock value in front of Israel and USA by simply trading the Chah Bahar deal against increased US or Israeli favours for dumping the deal.

The Chabahar port agreement between Iran, India and Afghanistan is "not finished" and "not limited to these three countries", Iranian Ambassador to Pakistan Mehdi Honerdoost said.

Yeh indians ko kio mirchi de di Iran na phr?

I don't know why Chabahar port or trade route for other places even Mars giving us tension, we do use our port and they free to use there, Iran Agghanistan India how they get benefit from it is another foolish thing we think about.
Just one thing we care about is that port not use against Pakistan or its defense, and I don't think Iran is not in a position to allow it or make another Sunni state against her.

That is very true. The problem is Indian's magnify the slightest Iranian concession even if it is a mere formality into some great ground shaking gift of the gods that India has gotten. Then that sends into tailspin simpletons in Pakistan many of whom already have had their brains mushed with Saudi Wahabism.

I still blame the mullahs in Iran. Mullahs anywhere are bad news and that includes Iran. If only the dynamic of 1970s in the region with RCD (Turkey,Iran,Pakistan) had continued. Today this would have been a mighty great region.

Globe--amp--Flags-of-Pakistan-Iran--amp--Turkey.jpg

Take this Chah Bahar. Only time will tell how it actually plays out. Like you said this all could be just sill manouvering going on to extract the best from each other. As you mention Israel/USA shadow on India is growing larger. How when both want to destroy Iran will take to India helping Iran will play out time will tell.

I believe over $6 billion.

*In fact all this could be Modi's attempt at increasing stock value in front of Israel and USA by simply trading the Chah Bahar deal against increased US or Israeli favours for dumping the deal.

Neither we allow Israel or US to dictate our policies nor we allow degradation of our relations with GCC or west .
We will decides draw the redlines and west will play withing that lines .Noone comes here to dictate our foreign policies .Neither we takes aid form US nor we gives them nod to operate in our land .Same also goes to Israel .
I cant understand your statement about influence.Kerry rounded two days in here for our help against Russians during 2014 just after new GoI and returned with red face and empty hands .
India has her own permanent interests and we will only take cares of that interest .Perhaps it may bad to some groups and good to some other groups and vice versa .We actually dont cares .
Our relation with Iran is only business related .They are giving us oil and we gives them money .If they dont gives us that we will buy that from some others .It is just a good bsuiness .Right now they invited for this port and we are investing in there .
Pakistan can also invest in there if you have money .China will invest in there because they have money

More the marry , getting China to enter the Indian port will only increase indian earnings .

All I here is blunt delusions of a Pakistani , anyone who thinks a country would spend half it's GDP to "isolate" someone is beyond help .if India wanted to isolate Pakistan they wouldn't be importing billions worth of pak goods.

Aha.... you do realize anyone can navigate in any eec , the only restriction is you can't "others" natural resource in the water -fish ,oil , minerals etc
Go change you nick , before put a ban on you. Typical Indian nick. Before we leash anti indian name calling assault.

Neither we allow Israel or US to dictate our policies
Nobody does. Sandal wearing Mullah Omar's Afghanistan even did not do that in 2001 with all the guns pointed on his head. What most sane countries do is accomodate competing interests to best suit themselves. Now does India give ground when the cirumstances are right? Or semantics asides "allow itself to be persuaded? Yes. Prime example below.

I persuaded India to back Iran sanctions: Hillary Clinton
Last Updated: Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 08:53

Link > http://zeenews.india.com/news/india...k-iran-sanctions-hillary-clinton_1759037.html

So this is not about whether you will allow anybody to dictate (Mullah Omar was best at that) but that you will priortize your interests between conflicting Iran on one hand and Israel/USA on the other. As evidenced by Ms Clinton's bending of India (link above) when this happens again India will put Israel and USA first. In other words Indian relationship with Iran goes through Tel Aviv/Washington.

And truth be told applies to most other countries including Pakistan. The country with the most "freedom" from US influence and persuation is China. In fact it was the China factor that brought about the Iran Nuclear deal.

Not mullah prayers or magic or American benevolence.

I would request to show me where I broke the rule.
There is no rule saying I can't call India "Gandoo-desh or Gandoolander or Gangalander" but you might take offence. We know that prefix (Pork) your using is favourite of Indian's as abusive term for Pakistan when they mix it with the suffix "istan".

Last edited:
Nobody does. Sandal wearing Mullah Omar's Afghanistan even did not do that in 2001 with all the guns pointed on his head. What most sane countries do is accomodate competing interests to best suit themselves. Now does India give ground when the cirumstances are right? Or semantics asides "allow itself to be persuaded? Yes. Prime example below.

I persuaded India to back Iran sanctions: Hillary Clinton
Last Updated: Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 08:53

Link > http://zeenews.india.com/news/india...k-iran-sanctions-hillary-clinton_1759037.html

So this is not about whether you will allow anybody to dictate (Mullah Omar was best at that) but that you will prior priortize your interests between conflicting Iran on one hand and Israel/USA on the other. As evidenced by Ms Clinton's bending of India (link above) when this happens again India will put Israel and USA first. In other words Indian relationship with Iran goes through Tel Aviv/Washington.

And truth be told applies to most other countries including Pakistan. The country with the most "freedom" from US influence and persuation is China. In fact it was the China factor that brought about the Iran Nuclear deal.

Not mullah prayers or magic or American benevolence.

There is no rule saying I can't call India "Gandoo-desh or Gandoolander or Gangalander" but you might take offence. We know that prefix (Pork) your using is favourite of Indian's as abusive term for Pakistan when they mix it with the suffix "istan".

Ya persuaded and then what ?
We were the second one of the just few countries that did business with Iran during sanctions time .
And Iran's beloved neighbour spectacularly backed off from a pipeline project after she heard some growling from Uncle Sam and Wahhabis .Iranians just wasted their money after their construction completion within their border .

Ya China ?
US and her allies are the prime market of China .IF they want they can do whatever they want .

Ya persuaded and then what ?
Well Indian testicles shrunk more than mine do when I jump into ice cold water. Chinese, Turkish imports remained almost the same. A big two fingers to USA from those countries. India and Japan on other hand jumped higher than each other to please the "uncle". Below graph makes it explicit.

Iran-Oil-Exports-071615_0.jpg

Iran's beloved neighbour spectacularly backed off from a pipeline project
Yes it did. Pakistan did not have the sufficient economic ballast to withstand US pressure. No shame in that. Even our big, six times oversized humongous neighbour India dropped Iranian oil imports. Looks like only Chinese and Turks stood firm.

Last edited:
Ans we invite Iran to invest in CPEC and become a part of it.

Well Indian testicles shrunk more than mine do when I jump into ice cold water. Chinese, Turkish imports remained almost the same. A big two fingers to USA from those countries. India and Japan on other hand jumped higher than each other to please the "uncle". Below graph makes it explicit.

Iran-Oil-Exports-071615_0.jpg

Yes it did. Pakistan did not have the sufficient economic ballast to withstand US pressure. No shame in that. Even our big, six times oversized humongous neighbour India dropped Iranian oil imports. Looks like only Chinese are Turks stood firm.

Really?
Look at your own data .
Reduction of just 44000 barrels and you are claiming about our 'jump' .Pathetic .
China would have been increased it up to 600000 or more barrels if they didnt face that sanctions ,Considering their huge need
of energy .Same also goes to the Turkey .
.It appears both these nation are stand still for 3 years and in China's case they reduced from their 2011 record.
Japan and Korea cut it down in to half .India could have been do that but they didnt why ?

Of Course India faced US pressure but it withstand that pressure unlike others .

Back
Top Bottom