What's new

CERN atomic research center accepts Israel as its 21st member

well, European Organization for Nuclear Research, the proper term is nuclear atomic is close enough.

Oh it just confused the hell out of me. To me it sounded like there was some other specific exclusive club within CERN that dealt with nuclear energy for specific purposes or something. Had to check it all over again lol

CERN

shiva_shadow.jpg

:enjoy:

:whistle:

It's an awesome place to be. I will apply for a short tenured research internship position.
Few of my juniors are already there.
One of our college prof. and his wife was part of Indian team.

Now I guess that will deter the Mullahs at least for the time being :lol:
bro, Israel is tight with the Mullah , it is your wishy washy position that you need to be concerned with. Israel is fine with the Iranian nuclear as well as with yours. Israel deterrent is for the European not the arabs...with the climatic conditions of the region and the lack of strategic depth of the State of Israel , it will be suicidal to use a nuclear bomb against its immediate neighbors.

You made an excellent point. Any nuclear fallout in the region by Israel will harm none other than their own people.

I'm not really worried about Iran, TBQH.

We reached to the point of no return over this ;).

bro, Israel is tight with the Mullah , it is your wishy washy position that you need to be concerned with. Israel is fine with the Iranian nuclear as well as with yours. Israel deterrent is for the European not the arabs...with the climatic conditions of the region and the lack of strategic depth of the State of Israel , it will be suicidal to use a nuclear bomb against its immediate neighbors.

israel's current enemy are not in europe, and KSA / Iran are not so near israel. Israel is not nuke palestine, thats for sure.

israel's current enemy are not in europe, and KSA / Iran are not so near israel. Israel is not nuke palestine, thats for sure.

You can actually see Israel with your barren eye from KSA which is just across the Gulf of Aqaba. For instance there is 30 km between Eilat (Israeli resort city in the only Red Sea coastline Israel has) and the main Saudi Arabian sea bordering the Gulf of Aqaba, Haql.

Iran on the other hand is at least 1500 km away from Israel.

Gulf of Aqaba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In fact KSA and Israel are nearly neighbors as you can see below:

qns19h.jpg

You can actually see Israel with your barren eye from KSA which is just across the Gulf of Aqaba. For instance there is 30 km between Eilat (Israeli resort city in the only Red Sea coastline Israel has) and the main Saudi Arabian sea bordering the Gulf of Aqaba, Haql.

Iran on the other hand is at least 1500 km away from Israel.

Gulf of Aqaba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In fact KSA and Israel are nearly neighbors as you can see below:

qns19h.jpg
most targets in ksa are quite far from israel.

Back
Top Bottom