What's new

CERN atomic research center accepts Israel as its 21st member

most targets in ksa are quite far from israel.

Well, that is technically correct but then not again. For instance one of the major towns of Northern Saudi Arabia, Tabuk, is located very close to Israel. I mean in terms of overall distances in the Middle East.

But of course KSA is a HUGE country (by far the biggest in the Middle East) so of course the Israeli reach covers FAR from all regions, provinces and major cities within KSA. So you are right about that one. But they could theoretically cause great damage due to their proximity (after all) as the map shows.

Anyway back to the topic.

Hasani, bro. We can reach every corner of Saudi without moving away from the couch.

The UK has the trident missiles on the Vanguard class sub, they can strike any country, with a click of a button.

bro, Israel is tight with the Mullah , it is your wishy washy position that you need to be concerned with. Israel is fine with the Iranian nuclear as well as with yours. Israel deterrent is for the European not the arabs...with the climatic conditions of the region and the lack of strategic depth of the State of Israel , it will be suicidal to use a nuclear bomb against its immediate neighbors.

Which is exactly why those weapons would only be used in retaliation to any catastrophic attack. Would never be used as a first strike weapon. Any nuclear war in the middle east would be nothing less than devastating, for all sides. I pray it never happens there, or anywhere else in the world.

The UK has the trident missiles on the Vanguard class sub, they can strike any country, with a click of a button.

Indeed! I'm of course biased in my love for our Ohio Class SSBNs ;)

Which is exactly why those weapons would only be used in retaliation to any catastrophic attack. Would never be used as a first strike weapon. Any nuclear war in the middle east would be nothing less than devastating, for all sides. I pray it never happens there, or anywhere else in the world.

Indeed! I'm of course biased in my love for our Ohio Class SSBNs ;)

The Ohio class is one of the greatest subs of all time.

Our leaders are pure idiots, they never tried to market a single sub to the world so far.

800_4ijxjdd86utmzkzmgoqzqhjm6r6porux.jpg

A nuclear fallout may jeopardize the entire region.

Nuke them for peace :lol:?

According to UN report Iraqi desert is still polluted due to depleted U particle . U is used a tip on weapon for better penetration. Plus Saddam burning the Kuwaiti wells has still impact on climate and local atmosphere. Why people love to be nuclear power.
Pakistan can t use against India, because radiation travel with winds. Plus same issue in middle eastern region , where area is more flat and radiation travel faster...

Last edited:
Now I guess that will deter the Mullahs at least for the time being :lol:
stupid obsession about Iran.. even when the topic is not at all about it.

well, European Organization for Nuclear Research, the proper term is nuclear atomic is close enough.
congrats. and quite logic your country is a member.

note for some comment above:
atomic physics is not at all same as nuclear physics

Why isnt INDIA a member???
Higgs boson was named after an Indian.

After Israel , Iran will be invited...mark my word!

Once again, you're wrong.

You have no sense of humor, do you? :lol:
stupid obsession about Iran.. even when the topic is not at all about it.

congrats. and quite logic your country is a member.

note for some comment above:
atomic physics is not at all same as nuclear physics

Why isnt INDIA a member???
Higgs boson was named after an Indian.
Read news sometime back that india is not interested in becoming full member...India is already an associate member...
India is trying to create our own atomic collider somewhere in tamilnadu...
So no point in joining them...

Read news sometime back that india is not interested in becoming full member...India is already an associate member...
India is trying to create our own atomic collider somewhere in tamilnadu...
So no point in joining them...
Oooo.... good then!!!

Back
Top Bottom