What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have seen many Indian muslims(from Mumbai and Hyderabad) celebrating and cheering Pakistan's victory on FB.

So this phenomenon isn't just limited to occupied Kashmir and its people. #justsaying

images

Watch out for the Kashmiri claw. I bet the poor guy was out numbered 100-1. That's the only way you rule in Kashmir as well.

Fights are common, but not on a small issue and to be thrown out of the collage with the admin backing it? Even asking them to go to Pakistan....Man you people can justify any shit?

right to study in that collage! right to celebrate what they want....right to choose whichever team they want...its not like they signed a deal with ISI when they cheered!
Well situation wouldn't have been much different from what we all saw in that match thread here, they thought they could get away with trolling in real life.

yes...but once born...you stuck with it for life time.....
yes a sports which is considered no less than a war.....u were there in the cricket thread when many insulting comments were made....so, where was all the sportsmanship and decency...then.......
I was not constantly on the thread...got better things to do....it is sickening how you people can justify this ....talk about small hearted nation!

Why should we? We wont throw them out of a collage and ruin their future if they got happy for another team! Stupid comment!

Who told YOU would !! we will :D

Hope next modi government end this demographic imbalance :cheers:

yes a sports which is considered no less than a war..
There is a huge diffrence between a cricket match and a war,
no one deserves to get beaten by supporting another team, i hope you are not justifying their actions :)

small hearted indians showing their true, ugly, black face.

Did you read match thread on pdf? Indians were boasting about being of aryan stock. :sick: And now saying kashmiri pandits are real kashmiris lol yep 3% of population is real :blink: while they all look like typical hindu from Bihar and UP instead of kashmiris:rofl:

have you been to one of your own colleges, beating up eachother is quite natural way of expressing oneself, especially for male students (and sometimes females too).. :lol:

ontopic: why bring religion into it, you celebrate and otherside got angry and beat you up. Happens here too. Some people take game way too seriously.
Yes I have and no, that's not a reason to beat someone up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom