What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I donot find any reason not to thrash him....Of course...even i am also appriciate the way Pakistan played...but if i see any one celebrating Pakistan wins....then of course most of the India apart from anti national people will not have any other voice rather than to punish those who celebrate Pakistan win ....

Well you seem to be a smart one, maybe the reason he was supporting Pakistan was because as a Kashmiri he doesn't want to be part of India?

Have you seen football fights in Europe?
Yea but no one looses their future, no one gets slapped a fine for other people's trashing behaviour! No one even gets thrown out of a collage! No one is even asked to leave home with the admin saying we dont entertain your townsfolk no more...

These things are common in college.We also used fight our juniors/seniors.
But this time these guys crossed a line and got beaten up badly.No harm, no foul.
Hope appropriate action will be taken against the culprits
Move on.

This thread will end up getting locked very soon, judging by the comments here from both sides. I don't have power to close a thread ''yet'' :D
Hindu land is dirty and unpure for us, no thanks.
No land created by God is impure :disagree:

There ?? its here ,you fans can get there paws out :D
Why should we? We wont throw them out of a collage and ruin their future if they got happy for another team! Stupid comment!

Taking cricket too seriously? are we :D ... Sad incident .... No one should get thrashed for supporting a foreign ''cricket'' team
lol I guess few Kashmiris trolled after winning the match ... there's a huge difference in trolling online and in real. Sadly they had to find it out the hard way.

Kashmiri pandits are not indigenous but migrants hindus from UP and Bihar in last 500 years. They look like typical hindus instead Kashmiris, and even then they only made 3% of population. They left and now no one want to come back, they were not exterminated.

Though i don't mind kashmiri pandits back but other hindus? They will never be allowed to settle in land of pure.
:rofl:

Well no one chooses which side of the border to be born in.....

And no one should be forced into it!

2ndly, what "attitude" its not even an attitude but mere sport!
yes...but once born...you stuck with it for life time.....
yes a sports which is considered no less than a war.....u were there in the cricket thread when many insulting comments were made....so, where was all the sportsmanship and decency...then.......

Look around the web and see what everyone else have to say about Muslims and Muslim lands.

if we start looking around the web then dirty will be good word for Hindus instead of what its said of India now days.

if we start looking around the web then dirty will be good word for Hindus instead of what its said of India now days.

What do you think the world says about Pakistan and Pakistanis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom