What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have seen many Indian muslims(from Mumbai and Hyderabad) celebrating and cheering Pakistan's victory on FB.

So this phenomenon isn't just limited to occupied Kashmir and its people. #justsaying
I seen Baloch people supporting India.:azn:

Lol Pakistanis fire ak47s when Pakistan win cricket matches. If some one over there rooted for India I am pretty sure they be shot in the head. But this was retarded I must admit. Its a fukin game get the fuk over it. let them celebrate

I was not constantly on the thread...got better things to do....it is sickening how you people can justify this ....talk about small hearted nation!
well there will be more matches and T20 is coming up......
will see how u pople response after loosing....
and will see how large hearted your people are.....
I never made any comment against any nation ...but if a indian cheers for a foreign nation after his home country looses....
this will certainly will not be tolerated......

Kashmiri Pandits will be free to live in Indian Kashmir one day inshallah.

Yes, after we have freed Kashmir from India and Pakistan. InshAllah. We'll make sure to send all the Indian settlers back though.

There is a huge diffrence between a cricket match and a war,
no one deserves to get beaten by supporting another team, i hope you are not justifying their actions :)
take it easy....
I know that....I also need some fun...:)
it had been a boring day.....

Freedom of expression cannot go above patriotism.. Freedom of expression doesn't allow people go around pissing other people..
It was just a fuckin cricket match!!! Let's say if I liked Bengali team better because of their skills, would that make me un patriotic? You kids are out if your minds.

First of all I can't find this news anywhere on mainstream media. I'd take their version with a grain of salt. Secondly you don't go to Meerut of all places and start celebrating Pakistan's win over India. That's dumb. While I don't condone violence one must learn how to conduct oneself. Emotions run high in India Pak matches and if you trying to add fuel to the fire, you are asking for trouble. Meanwhile in Pakistan Asia Cup: Boy dies in frenzied celebrations in Pakistan - Khaleej Times

Here's what you all need to understand, tomorrow I will fly to Nepal then go too India and beat the shit out of a Kashmiri and there's nothing you guys can do about it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom