What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nepali midget listen, no need to take this seriously. Kashmiri guy will beat the **** out of you if the fight is fair. 700.000 hindu army is deployed to control few million Kashmiris, thats more then combined Pak army.
Your calling me a midget and telling me not to take it seriously.

Here's what you all need to understand, tomorrow I will fly to Nepal then go too India and beat the shit out of a Kashmiri and there's nothing you guys can do about it. :)

You are not that tough kid. Go to Kashmir and do that. Indians only ever win when they outnumber someone 100-1. One Kashmiri is enough for you.

Yes I have and no, that's not a reason to beat someone up.
I did not say one should beat each other up, college is for aquiring knowledge not for making factions, contesting elections, beating each other up, whistling at girls etc. Right?

I was just qestioning your 'oh where is the freedom of expression in India' now .. 'is India a democracy' or 'where is secularism' , anybody who has been to a college in subcontinent will find it funny :)

Nepali midget listen, no need to take this seriously. Kashmiri guy will beat the **** out of you if the fight is fair. 700.000 hindu army is deployed to control few million Kashmiris, thats more then combined Pak army.
so, whats the prob...
you don't have enough men or money to deploy ..that much......
if you have do it....don't cry.....

They are receiving education in India and then show there gratefulness by celebrating the victory of a foreign team?
Lucky they didn't get lynched.

Same the Afghanis do and Indians bleed for them, why cant we for Kashmiris? You see if you consider this wrong then you shouldnt cry for afghanis in Pak who are treated much better than their own country where the opportunities are non existent.

Lets not act naive here. We all know what Cricket is in the subcontinent, and India-Pakistan match is not just a game.
How would you feel if some Pakistani, say a Hindu Pakistani in Karachi, starts celebrating an Indian win?

At least that Pakistani hindu won't be belonging to any disputed territory like these poor chaps.

You are not that tough kid. Go to Kashmir and do that. Indians only ever win when they outnumber someone 100-1. One Kashmiri is enough for you.
I'm Nepali origin, we are messing up Pathans in Afghanistan and we have never been conquered. A Kashmiri will shot his pants.

Lets not act naive here. We all know what Cricket is in the subcontinent, and India-Pakistan match is not just a game.
How would you feel if some Pakistani, say a Hindu Pakistani in Karachi, starts celebrating an Indian win?

Unlike the Kashmiris he wouldn't be alive to tell his story.

Just like when Pakistanis say Indian Muslims are oppressed and loads come up and refute your BS.
I cannot speak for everyone and I have never cared about how Indians treat Muslims. Quite sh*t shovelling.

really..what u doing in UK..come to india...and show ur strength...

I think this thread has run it's life :enjoy:

Nordic Pakistan is civilised superpower.
If you hadn't quoted his post i would have given him a negative rating, He insulted a nationality by calling them chimps, but now that you have quoted it and replied with a bigger insult I can't do so.
you are a new member here so here is a tip,
  • trolling won't take you far here
  • don't quote the trolls :enjoy:

really..what u doing in UK..come to india...and show ur strength...

Come to Karachi. And show love for India.

We are very hospitable people. believe me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom