What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least that Pakistani hindu won't be belonging to any disputed territory like these poor chaps.
That Kashmiri was not in any disputed territory when he deliberately provoked his fellow Indians.. If he doesn't feel like he belongs to India, he shouldn't have gone to Meerut..

I'm Nepali origin, we are messing up Pathans in Afghanistan and we have never been conquered. A Kashmiri will shot his pants.

I don't care about pathans or Afghanistan. I care about Kashmir, and since you don't even have a bone to pick in this fight. I'm confused as to why you are kissing *** today of another nationality.

There is a huge diffrence between a cricket match and a war,
no one deserves to get beaten by supporting another team, i hope you are not justifying their actions :)

Alpha1 let us say there is no love lost for certain kinds of Kashmiri given the trouble they have given India. So it was not just merely a matter of cricket. It was a whole lot of pent up anger and frustration over a lot of other things combined with the snub they saw in the Kashmiri's celebrating Pakistan's win that overtook the moment.

That Kashmiri was not in any disputed territory when he deliberately provoked his fellow Indians.. If he doesn't feel like he belongs to India, he shouldn't have gone to Meerut..

That Kashmiri belongs to a disputed territory. Unlike a Pakistani hindu.

Come to Karachi. And show love for India.

We are very hospitable people. believe me. ;)
Oh..I really love ur nation too much.....will come for another cricket match ...don't worry...;)
karachi is already in hands of taliban and pak gov. can do nothing of it..

I don't care about pathans or Afghanistan. I care about Kashmir, and since you don't even have a bone to pick in this fight. I'm confused as to why you are kissing *** today of another nationality.
Because India is a great country that I feel a connection with and have also lived and spent my formative years there.

really..what u doing in UK..come to india...and show ur strength...

Lol. When why would I come to India? I don't want to get diarrhea. Why don't you be the democracy that you shout about and ask the kashmiris what they want. Hold a referendum.

Come to Karachi. And show love for India.

We are very hospitable people. believe me. ;)
exactly... now you understand why the whole thing is blown out of proportion?
college kids are just being college kids, nothing special. In my college it was not very unusual for people to beat each other during election campaign.. :sick:
In karachi probably MQM is the only party, so no violence.

Oh..I really love ur nation too much.....will come for another cricket match ...don't worry...;)
karachi is already in hands of taliban and pak gov. can do nothing of it..

I live in Karachi. And I know more about Karachi than anybody else. It isn't in the hands of Taliban as reported but if you think it is, then there is one more reason to come to Karachi. Taliban are world famous for their hospitality. ;)

I have been to kashmir.. they are the most mild mannered people in India.. lolz.. :lol:

Yes I don't get angry easily either. It's just this thread is full of Indians making fun of my fellow Kashmiris after beating him. The responses are disgusting, I bet half of these tough internet warrior can't survive a day in Kashmir.

exactly... now you understand why the whole thing is blown out of proportion?
college kids are just being college kids, nothing special. In my college it was not very unusual for people to beat each other during election campaign.. :sick:
In karachi probably MQM is the only party, so no violence.

No in Karachi we also have some fights between student wings of different political parties.

I live in Karachi. And I know more about Karachi than anybody else. It isn't in the hands of Taliban as reported but if you think it is, then there is one more reason to come to Karachi. Taliban are world famous for their hospitality. ;)
Muhajirs are shown great hospitality. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom