What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
indian chimps are obviously uncivilized ppl.

Here's what you all need to understand, tomorrow I will fly to Nepal then go too India and beat the shit out of a Kashmiri and there's nothing you guys can do about it. :)

Midget be careful, don't take forums seriously and in process get beaten to death.

Modern Indian World power army in Kashmir, fighting with kids.

It was just a fuckin cricket match!!! Let's say if I liked Bengali team better because of their skills, would that make me un patriotic? You kids are out if your minds.
Lets not act naive here. We all know what Cricket is in the subcontinent, and India-Pakistan match is not just a game.
How would you feel if some Pakistani, say a Hindu Pakistani in Karachi, starts celebrating an Indian win?

Yeah I'm sure you will do that.:rofl:

Nepali midget listen, no need to take this seriously. Kashmiri guy will beat the **** out of you if the fight is fair. 700.000 hindu army is deployed to control few million Kashmiris, thats more then combined Pak army.

Well, let's see, who would I trust when it comes to a province if my country, a balochi or a confused arse nepoli?
Just like when Pakistanis say Indian Muslims are oppressed and loads come up and refute your BS.

Teri mandi mere mandi Rawalpindi Rawalpindi !!!

Kashmir banay ga Pakistan !!!

Pakistan sai rishta kia La ila ha illalah

**** India

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom