What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking cricket too seriously? are we :D ... Sad incident .... No one should get thrashed for supporting a foreign ''cricket'' team

Fights are common in College ... get over it.
Fights are common, but not on a small issue and to be thrown out of the collage with the admin backing it? Even asking them to go to Pakistan....Man you people can justify any shit?

What has equality got to do with violence?
right to study in that collage! right to celebrate what they want....right to choose whichever team they want...its not like they signed a deal with ISI when they cheered!

9 from 15? lol Muslim population is declining despite millions of baby girls being killed by hindus. If there are not girls how do you expect hindus to grow? Pathetic

Declining ? even after so much search for 72's ,its extremely huge !! :D

Oh it def comes with mature mindset! We dont treat a guest like a trash no matter what!
I know how mature is pakisan....there is no way to explain here.....or I might get a ban if I start showing some proof....so, I am not going in it....

Did they say they were Indians? Kashmiris are Kashmiris! No one asked you to force your nationality on them!
they are in india because they are indian....and this attitude will not be tolerated...

Tolerance ,What tolerance ,do they show tolerance to any hindu living in valley ?? Last time i remember when some hindus got back to live in valley they were masscred (98,02 probably ).

If i'am not wrong these jihadis get special privilege to study ,why should they use that privileged ,after all india is not their country?
Which jihadis ...fine get your paws off Kashmir! No one wants you there....

they are in india because they are indian....and this attitude will not be tolerated...
Well no one chooses which side of the border to be born in.....

And no one should be forced into it!

2ndly, what "attitude" its not even an attitude but mere sport!

right to study in that collage! right to celebrate what they want....right to choose whichever team they want...its not like they signed a deal with ISI when they cheered!

Have you seen football fights in Europe?

Lalaji sirf bachon ko hi maar saktay hain.

Their PM didn't have the guts to give the permission to attack back in last standoff.

Fucking cowards :disagree:

First learn the meaning of Democracy......
Democracy does not equate to giving voice to anti-national elements....
Did they declare war? Did they threaten you or your countrymen? What crap are you talking about?

small hearted indians showing their true, ugly, black face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom