What's new

CCPO threatens Shebaz Sharif over Lahore Killing !

And who provides you all this detail that PMLN did this? may be its PTI's plan B.:coffee: what about dozens of target killings in karachi on daily basis. kia kabhi PTI nay dherna diya, .... nahiiiiiiiiiiii........ why ............. MQM say panga nahi lay sakti, itna courage nahi hai.

I think MQM se tau sab se ziada panga PTI ne hi liya hai :p:

@Jazzbot @Leader @Muhammad Omar @WishLivePak @hasnain0099 @Shabaz Sharif

watch Takrar on Express tv today .. it explained that how 90% of SHO have criminal charges on the CCPO was politically appointed .. he was the most junior. How police is making the automatic weapons in Shekupura so it can be shown on media that these are the weapons are recovered from PAT office ...

Moreover, i have seen 4 adds aired today...Loan Scheme, Laptop scheme, Helpline for stock care, for land reforms .... they are trying to give the patwaris new lolipops

I know what their answer will be .. PTI ne kon sa doodhn aur shaid k nadiyan baha deyain hain
Lolllllll

Buddy, Pakistan isn't pure. My argument was, the protestors aren't all innocent, period.
I gave you examples where all police abuse their power.
Until PMLn shahbaz shariff is directly proven involved, you can't ask for his resignation, or Nawaz Shariff. He already said ready to resign if proven guility.

Beside, even if shahbaz is removed, another PMLn will become CM. They're in majority. You can thank lahore for that.

I think MQM se tau sab se ziada panga PTI ne hi liya hai :p:
ok then meray bhai un cases ka kia bana jo IK nay Altaf k against file kiye they, also what about rigging against PTI in karachi, its proven that almost all the hiring of police in sindh is based on political affiliation, roz log target killing ka shakar ho rahey hen.
My question is "kia karachi law and order k hawaly say lahore say behtar hai"?. Allah ka shuker hai Lahore more than 100 times behtar hai....why, because of good governance of PMLN. ab koi agree keray ya na keray us ke marzi hai.

ok then meray bhai un cases ka kia bana jo IK nay Altaf k against kiyay thay
Those are just allegations of PTI. Nothing proved against MQM while world saw live terrorism of PMLN wing Punjab police..
MQM is not shameless party that attacks on supreme court and openly supports lala masjid militants and Punjabi Taliban ..

ok then meray bhai un cases ka kia bana jo IK nay Altaf k against file kiye they, also what about rigging against PTI in karachi, its proven that almost all the hiring of police in sindh is based on political affiliation, roz log target killing ka shakar ho rahey hen.
My question is "kia karachi law and order k hawaly say lahore say behtar hai"?. Allah ka shuker hai Lahore more than 100 times behtar hai....why, because of good governance of PMLN. ab koi agree keray ya na keray us ke marzi hai.

Karachi police is politicized but not because of MQM ... PPP had politicized it ... 2ndly this was just delusion of IK that he went UK agains AH but after that he realized he couldn't prove anything ... UK tau proof lay kar Zulficar Mirza bhi gaya tha or Lord Nazeer Ahmed bhi sath tha un logon ne kiya kar liya ... Ab chup ho kar betha hai Mirza ..............
Now I have seen ghunda gardi of PMLN in Lahore ... Because of good governance :lol:

Even CCPO knows that shoot order came from much higher authority that's why he is not arresting them.

Those are just allegations of PTI. Nothing proved against MQM while world saw live terrorism of PMLN wing Punjab police..
MQM is not shameless party that attacks on supreme court and openly supports lala masjid militants and Punjabi Taliban ..
Karachi police is politicized but not because of MQM ... PPP had politicized it ... 2ndly this was just delusion of IK that he went UK agains AH but after that he realized he couldn't prove anything ... UK tau proof lay kar Zulficar Mirza bhi gaya tha or Lord Nazeer Ahmed bhi sath tha un logon ne kiya kar liya ... Ab chup ho kar betha hai Mirza ..............
Now I have seen ghunda gardi of PMLN in Lahore ... Because of good governance :lol:
Dear brothers it means that MQM was right IK was wrong in this case :partay:(or you can say he was lying) just to gain cheap popularity?.:lol:

SS was performing better as compare to other 3 CMs but he screwed up big time here. The famous Panjabi proverb fits here "Urda teer phar k dhooi ich lay lia"

the PMLN member sitting there agree that fact is right
Okey there must be a record of that? no? I hope some of the records must have been produced in the program....

Police manufacturing automatic weapons?......Wow! must be some achievement for them....

where is CCPO's video saying that another propaganda// any letter or other proof that police officers are saying that??? POlice making automatic weapons :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:
video ay gayi taab b ap ne kon sa mana ha ... officers dnt come on tv to give the point of view ..like did u see any SSP come on TV complaining abt any government, any army officer??? even if the vvideo come u will still not admit it

Lolllllll

Buddy, Pakistan isn't pure. My argument was, the protestors aren't all innocent, period.
I gave you examples where all police abuse their power.
Until PMLn shahbaz shariff is directly proven involved, you can't ask for his resignation, or Nawaz Shariff. He already said ready to resign if proven guility.

Beside, even if shahbaz is removed, another PMLn will become CM. They're in majority. You can thank lahore for that.
he also said change my name if the laod shedding problem is not solved ,,, he also did we didnt sign any agreement with musharraf ... if he wasnt guilty , why didnt he suspend the CCPO, SP, SHO, The people taking part in protest.. bcoz he know that they will go the commission and tell the truth

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom