What's new

CCPO threatens Shebaz Sharif over Lahore Killing !

the PMLN member sitting there agree that fact is right

video ay gayi taab b ap ne kon sa mana ha ... officers dnt come on tv to give the point of view ..like did u see any SSP come on TV complaining abt any government, any army officer??? even if the vvideo come u will still not admit it

he also said change my name if the laod shedding problem is not solved ,,, he also did we didnt sign any agreement with musharraf ... if he wasnt guilty , why didnt he suspend the CCPO, SP, SHO, The people taking part in protest.. bcoz he know that they will go the commission and tell the truth
Then why is he elected? Elections can't be rigged 99%.

Also he spoke of load shedding only if he was made power minister, which went to khawja asif. But he's CM now, so no longer valid. SS has no control over generating major power projects as federal does.

Prove him guility and force him to resign. And next time don't vote PMLn, PPP, MQM or ANP (forgetting bilour?).

Last edited:
Then why is he elected? Elections can't be rigged 99%.

Also he spoke of load shedding only if he was made power minister, which went to khawja asif. But he's CM now, so no longer valid. SS has no control over generating major power projects as federal does.

Prove him guility and force him to resign. And next time don't vote PMLn, PPP, MQM or ANP (forgetting bilour?).

bro he could get any portfolio he wants .. his family owns the party ...what kind of stupid explanation is that ...did he said he will take charge as power minister during the speech?? he said he will solve the load shedding once his party is voted into power ...

u r giving GulluButt logic now....

BquYzTrCIAAYyzZ.jpg

bro he could get any portfolio he wants .. his family owns the party ...what kind of stupid explanation is that ...did he said he will take charge as power minister during the speech?? he said he will solve the load shedding once his party is voted into power ...

u r giving GulluButt logic now....

BquYzTrCIAAYyzZ.jpg
He said once his party becomes in power and Nawaz gives him ministry of power. He wasn't given that. Yes he can get any portfolio, but the condition was he get the said ministry. He didn't get it, no more of a promise. I love how people try and twist words around. Like those anti muslim people who take a verse or two from Qu'ran and say how it's a violent religion and ignores all the peaceful verses from Qu'ran.

I can give proof if you like. But then anyone who disagree with you become gullu butt. I guess that's why i sit here in Canada, and you stay in Pakistan.

o ja yar, its a clear cut pro-noon channel.. I have quit watching because of this fact.

I don't want to go in any debate on this useless topic ... I just shared information what I had from some reliable sources ... Case closed ............

I don't want to go in any debate on this useless topic ... I just shared information what I had from some reliable sources ... Case closed ............
be careful. These people will call you slaves next time. Only link PTI biased sources. Make sure it contains nothing against PTI or they'll say it was hacked account, website or they are corrupted people. List goes on.

If I agree with someone that you're an insane man, would that make you insane?

be careful. These people will call you slaves next time. Only link PTI biased sources. Make sure it contains nothing against PTI or they'll say it was hacked account, website or they are corrupted people. List goes on.
And whats more interesting is that Mubashir Luch-man counts as a reliable source for PTI...:nhl_checking:

If I agree with someone that you're an insane man, would that make you insane?
In his dictionary, it only applies to opposition. So if he agrees with someone that you're insane, then you're.

But if you agree with someone who says he's insane, that won't work. You'd be the insane one, under his view. And the world agrees with his view, as he implies.

He's gonnna say you've gullu butt intelligence, instead.

Last edited:

video ay gayi taab b ap ne kon sa mana ha ... officers dnt come on tv to give the point of view ..like did u see any SSP come on TV complaining abt any government, any army officer??? even if the vvideo come u will still not admit it

he also said change my name if the laod shedding problem is not solved ,,, he also did we didnt sign any agreement with musharraf ... if he wasnt guilty , why didnt he suspend the CCPO, SP, SHO, The people taking part in protest.. bcoz he know that they will go the commission and tell the truth

What about making automatic weapons itni hoti police to khud hi weapons na bna laity apne liye

Back
Top Bottom