What's new

CCPO threatens Shebaz Sharif over Lahore Killing !

@Jazzbot @Leader @Muhammad Omar @WishLivePak @hasnain0099 @Shabaz Sharif

watch Takrar on Express tv today .. it explained that how 90% of SHO have criminal charges on the CCPO was politically appointed .. he was the most junior. How police is making the automatic weapons in Shekupura so it can be shown on media that these are the weapons are recovered from PAT office ...

Moreover, i have seen 4 adds aired today...Loan Scheme, Laptop scheme, Helpline for stock care, for land reforms .... they are trying to give the patwaris new lolipops

I know what their answer will be .. PTI ne kon sa doodhn aur shaid k nadiyan baha deyain hain

watch Takrar on Express tv today .. it explained that how 90% of SHO have criminal charges on the CCPO was politically appointed .. he was the most junior. How police is making the automatic weapons in Shekupura so it can be shown on media that these are the weapons are recovered from PAT office ...

Moreover, i have seen 4 adds aired today...Loan Scheme, Laptop scheme, Helpline for stock care, for land reforms .... they are trying to give the patwaris new lolipops

I know what their answer will be .. PTI ne kon sa doodhn aur shaid k nadiyan baha deyain hain
Dont know on which side are u on. After reading what I understood was you dont like PAT Pml-N and PTi. Either u are confused or u are on weed. I just dont know what I just read. Clueless!!!!

Takrar on Express tv today .. it explained that how 90% of SHO have criminal charges on the CCPO was politically appointed .. he was the most junior.
Moreover, i have seen 4 adds aired today...Loan S
Okey there must be a record of that? no? I hope some of the records must have been produced in the program....
How police is making the automatic weapons in Shekupura so it can be shown on media that these are the weapons are recovered from PAT office ...
Police manufacturing automatic weapons?......Wow! must be some achievement for them....

shameless these nooras are.

Dont know on which side are u on. After reading what I understood was you dont like PAT Pml-N and PTi. Either u are confused or u are on weed. I just dont know what I just read. Clueless!!!!
Not confused, he is just a ditto copy of Imran.........

shameless these nooras are.
Shameless? I will bet the impotent Kangri pehlwan pulls something remotely as Shahbaz in KPK. I means speaks a zombie of a party who cleared all of its ministers from corruption by making allies and a disqualified MP as scapegoats.

kuch dinon k liye Kush ho jao PTI walay bhaio, Jitna marzi propaganda ker lo IK kabhi PM nahi bun sakta:azn:

where is CCPO's video saying that another propaganda// any letter or other proof that police officers are saying that??? POlice making automatic weapons :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

kuch dinon k liye Kush ho jao PTI walay bhaio, Jitna marzi propaganda ker lo IK kabhi PM nahi bun sakta:azn:
This is not question about PTI... This is question of PMLN patwari police , their looting in shops, broke more than dozen vehicles under the supervision of police and raid at 2am.. Killing of civilians. This is terrorism.

Last edited:
This is not question about PTI... This is question of PMLN patwari police , their looting in shops, broke more than dozen vehicles under the supervision of police and raid at 2am.. Killing of civilians. This is terrorism.
And who provides you all this detail that PMLN did this? may be its PTI's plan B.:coffee: what about dozens of target killings in karachi on daily basis. kia kabhi PTI nay dherna diya, .... nahiiiiiiiiiiii........ why ............. MQM say panga nahi lay sakti, itna courage nahi hai.

Back
Top Bottom