What's new

Çay Bahçesi

latest

@telkon makes tatoos :D

I wanted to reply to your post, but as it would be going off-topic in that thread again on my part, i decided to copy your post here @f1000n .

ISIS has its roots in an ideology not in a country, that the branch IS, in the beginning ISI and Shura council originated in Iraq is only due to the US invasion which provided safe ground and space for a terror org to be born. We see the same in Libya after the west bombed it, the same is seen in Yemen which is unstable, the same was witnessed in Algeria during the 90's etc. Yes an amount are locals but the suicide bombers are mostly foreigners. An important leader that was part of forming that group was a foreigner Jordanian Zarqawi. Their war minister that got killed recently was Georgian.

The roots of that ideology comes from somewhere south.
Do Iraqis in general consider isis to be a 'natural' organization due to the chaos after the invasion or rather as a foreign directed organization that serves the interests of some foreign power(s) in the region? Or both in some way? There are imo quite many inconsistencies/question marks regarding isis. Btw, i absolutely don't mind if you accuse (as long as it is reasonable) or point out mistakes of my country. Just want an honest opinion.

UK and Germany are gonna close their embassies in Istanbul tomorrow. They predict that there may be a terror attack.

Istanbulians be aware of and stay at home if you have no urgent things to do.

UK and Germany are gonna close their embassies in Istanbul tomorrow. They predict that there may be a terror attack.

Ulan şu şerefsizler olmasa terör de olmazdı.
Biz Amerikalılara kızıyoruz ama asıl ortalığı karıştıranlar İngilizler. Ulan bu ingilizler gibi sinsi halk yok.
Alman kazığını yüz yıllardır yiye yiye alışmış zaten.

Her boku CIA mossad dan biliyoruz ama onlar daha yeni geldiler bu oyuna. Asıl oyunun ustaları Avrupa'daki çakallar.

Salakligi biz yapiyoz. Teskilatlarimiz onlarin ülkesini ayni sekilde karistirmasi lazim, Avrupanin asiri sag ve sollari örgütlendirmeliyiz ve desteklemeliyiz. Onlar aynisini bizim ülkede yapiyo. Uyuyoruz resmen, bu acikca Turkiyeye acilmis bir savas. Senin ulkeni senin ucaklarlanla bombaliyolar. Halkini kendi silahlari ile öldürtüyorlar.

Artik biseyler yapmaliyiz. MIT yapmiyosa yakinda ben girecem Avrupanin asiri solcularina, bu ne ya, resmen uyuyoruz

I wanted to reply to your post, but as it would be going off-topic in that thread again on my part, i decided to copy your post here @f1000n .

Do Iraqis in general consider isis to be a 'natural' organization due to the chaos after the invasion or rather as a foreign directed organization that serves the interests of some foreign power(s) in the region? Or both in some way? There are imo quite many inconsistencies/question marks regarding isis. Btw, i absolutely don't mind if you accuse (as long as it is reasonable) or point out mistakes of my country. Just want an honest opinion.

I don't know, I can't speak for them since I was born in Europe. They think differently, some Iraqis believe that IS is aligned to Turkey and Saudi, some even believe that IS is an Iranian group due to nonsense spread from the TV channel Al Rafidain which promotes terror.

Their opinions will differ on IS but it's hard to find anyone nowadays that will speak positive about them unless their loyalty is to IS rather than to any state. Before June 2014 there was a lot of deceiving going on in media and the people fell for it. IS were disguised as tribal revolutionaries.

Tareq al Hashimi's words on June 2014.

raq’s former Vice President Tareq al-Hashimi described what is happening in the country as an “Arab Spring uprising” aimed at ending Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki’s “sectarian” regime, in an interview with Al Arabiya News Channel’s sister channel al-Hadath on Sunday.

“I am being frank when I say that I know what’s happening in my country; therefore I am careful when I say that this is a revolution who all Iraqi people contributed in,” said Hashimi, who fled Iraq in 2012 after he was given a death sentence for two murder cases.

The former vice president, who has resided in Turkey since leaving Iraq, rejected how media outlets portrayed what had happened initially in Iraq's second largest city of Mosul late Monday, when fighters from the jihadist militant group Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) took the city and its province in a offensive.

“The media today is promoting that what’s happening today in Mosul and beyond is driven by al-Qaeda and ISIS, I strongly believe this is a big lie and the evidence is that the previous days in Mosul were peaceful which allowed Maliki’s army to go home safe,” he said.

Ali Hatem Suleiman was also a key figure in the 2013 uprisings. Eventually he fled to Erbil, he said this in 2014.

Suleiman has also been involved in the 2014 Northern Iraq offensive, and he claims that ISIS only constitutes 5-7% of the anti-government forces. He claims that the majority of fighters are from Iraq's Sunni tribes. Suleiman has also claimed that these tribal forces would be able to defeat ISIS, were the Maliki-run Iraqi government to withdraw government forces from North and North-Central Iraq.[6] However, Suleiman claimed that tribal forces would not fight ISIS until Maliki was removed from office and Sunnis are given their rights.[7]

Mass deceiving of the public with lies, many fell for it even some politicians in the US who they tried to lobby. By now we all know the reality but back in 2014 and 2015 people would easily fall for lies as above, especially locals. They only realised that when their towns got destroyed. I don't have hatred or dislike for your country, I dislike the leaders, of my own as well but that doesn't matter as I don't have power of them anyway.

Darbe önceside Fransızlar kapamışlardı..

Bu adam güvenilmez ve bizim kolay gaza geldiğimizi bilen biri. Gölge CIA şefi böyle diyorsa resmi CIA çoktan önlemini almıştır.

Bence önlemleri fetö darbesiydi. Suriye'de iç savaş devam ederken, Türkiye'de de iç savaş çıkartıp, Türkler birbiri ile savaşırken pkkya doğuyu oldu bitti ile işgal ettirmek istediler. Bence şu saatten sonra ellerinde fazla enstürman kalmadı, bir YPG var onun da ölümünü geciktiriyorlar. Bence şuan Türkiye'yi toptan kaybetmek ABD için felaket olur.

Bir yılda kişi başı ortalama maaşlar 35% düşmüş ülkemizde.. O kadar krize rağmen Rusyanın bile sadece 17.5% düşmüş..

Çinin 11% artmış kişi başı maaşları bir yılda.. O konuları geçinde bunları konuşun hele.

Back
Top Bottom