What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Oh come on....dependability isn't mutually exclusive of being emotional !

Or are you misconstruing the meaning of being emotional to be as some sort of a cry baby ?

Besides what is the point of loving companionship when it is looked at as a safe investment that you can depend on as opposed to something that exhilarates, that makes your soul leap with joy and makes you feel as if you are at the very center of the universe ?
You should never listen to a women giving advice on this subject,they say one thing but want something totaly different.

Besides what is the point of loving companionship when it is looked at as a safe investment that you can depend on as opposed to something that exhilarates, that makes your soul leap with joy and makes you feel as if you are at the very center of the universe ?

Why don't you get into a relationship And find out for yourself.

You should never listen to a women giving advice on this subject,they say one thing but want something totaly different.

I meant what I said. You've met my partner, quite a spaz that one is, but reliable lovey, a solid listener and a hard worker in all aspects - from actual work, to keeping our relationship going strong.

Why don't you get into a relationship And find out for yourself.

I meant what I said. You've met my partner, quite a spaz that one is, but reliable lovey, a solid listener and a hard worker in all aspects - from actual work, to keeping our relationship going strong.

Your partner ! :o:

Well there goes my chance of asking you out ! :(

P.S I wasn't born yesterday either to have not found out for myself but maybe I want something more...something different than I've so far had !

Bak kardeş. Örf ve adetlerimize uyarak saygılı mesaj yazdım. Bu her üyenin hakkı. Yeni olsun ya da eski olsun. Sen ise hala aklı selim bir insanın asla yapamayacağı tarzda ürkek ve saçma sapan mekanda olmayan insanlara saldırıyorsun. Bunun amacı ne ? Çamur at izi kalsın mı ? Paranoya mı? (Senin jargonda, 'Karizma düzeltmek mi ' ?) Geceleri gördüğün kabuslar veya mutsuzlukların burada kimseyi ilgilendirmez. Burası ağlama duvarı değil. Merak etme senden çok eski üyeyim ve Uygurlar konusunda senden de çok faal idim. Gölge etme başka ihsan istemem senden. Herkesin senden beklediği bu basit cümle içinde saklı.
Yav he Hurşid...

53edbfc429424f66500005fc_1408092360573.gif

@cabatli_53 @waz @Horus

Can you terminate Hurşid's new account please ? @cyberdrome

And stop lecturing me idiot......you think you are smart but you are actually dumb as shıt......and yes, i don't read more than 2 sentences in your posts....they are utter BS:

Ok guys im considering of banning @Armstrong from the Cay Bahcesi.
Let me explain,

Every time im fishing on the racist troll lakes in France Italy Germany or where ever in Europe,he comes and shouts so that the fish dispurse and disappear.:pissed::pissed::pissed:

Since we are democratic with me being the only one having a veto right,every one in favor,say aye.:raise:
@WebMaster has veto power not you. :p:

Naye. :big_boss:

If I understood it right you are talking about Hurshid his postings and multiple accounts. One solution could be, to ignore his post. Set him into ignore list, if you don't like his post. Of course, multiple accounts are against the rules, everything else is matter of tasty. To be honest, he is too much of topic and sometimes too personally.

But hey, he is a Turk and many of you are to much personally when you are angry.

Zaten belli bir süreliğine ban yedi belki akıllanır diye fakat rahat durmuyor işte adeta virüs gibi. Önceki banla beraber belki de 10'dan fazla farklı hesabı var PDF'te hepsi de spam ban yedi ve halen daha açmaya devam ediyor...

Senin ban yeme sebebin 3+ Warning puanlarının birçok kez birikmesi ve durmaksızın küçümseme ve hakaretpari kelimelerle ortalığı karıştırma girişimlerindi. Çoklu hesap mevzusu zaten birçok kere anlatıldı ve sana ban sebebi olmadı sadece warning puanı aldın. Daha sonra zaten başka bir isimle hesap açılmasına müsade edildi yalnış hatırlamıyorsam Selimdi yeni hesap. Senin mevzunun şu hususla uyuşan bir yanı bulunmuyor kesinlikle...

Selim benim, ceri/zulkarneynin kardesi.

Evet, zamaninda bende ban yemisdim, cünkü multi account sandilar zamanindaki modlar. Neyse atlattik onlari :)

Since Turkey would be creating a base in qatar.. Hopefully our troops would have an entrance like this one day :sniper::dirol::D Really cool

Back
Top Bottom