What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Sinan bey bir ABD forumunda işe yeni başlamış ratingini yükseltmek için bariz yanlış ve bayat haberlerle orda da ortamı iyice germiş.
İftira atan başka bir eleman....yani Hurşid olduğu o kadar belli ki....daha dün Amerikan forumu falan diyodun....Hurşid cidden defol git ya.....anlamıyo musun kardeşim ? Senin saçmalıklarını okumak istemiyoruz....bi tane blog aç, orda kendi kendine, Nükleer bomba, ScramJet motoru, ICBM, ne istiyosan üret...kendi fantazi dünyanı yaşa. Bize bulaşma sus artık.

Hergün farklı account açıp, Hurşid süperdi, onunla tartışanlar haksızdı...tarzı yorumlar yazman inan burda kimseyi kandıramaz, dediğim gibi senden çok daha kötü troller gördük, ve baş ettik. O yüzden söyleyeceğim, zaten rezilsin, ve kendini de daha rezil ediyorsun, başka bir şey değil.

Ok guys im considering of banning @Armstrong from the Cay Bahcesi.
Let me explain,

Every time im fishing on the racist troll lakes in France Italy Germany or where ever in Europe,he comes and shouts so that the fish dispurse and disappear.:pissed::pissed::pissed:

Since we are democratic with me being the only one having a veto right,every one in favor,say aye.:raise:

Last edited:
Ok guys im considering of banning @Armstrong from the Cay Bahcesi.
Let me explain,

Every time im fishing on the racist troll lakes in France Italy Germany or where ever in Europe,he comes and shouts so that the fish dispurse and disappear.:pissed::pissed::pissed:

Since we are democratic with me being the only one with a veto right,every one in favor,say aye.:raise:

My brother @xenon54 will never allow this ! :smokin:

The thing is that :cry: :cry: :cry: always ends up getting women ! :D
Yes you are right but,there is a big huge but,
You dont want a woman who is with you,out of pity.
Especially you,you need a strong independent woman.:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

:o:Maybe one date out of pity.
Wow,same thoughts Viking.:smokin:
Btw,welcome to our Tea House(Cay Bahcesi).

:o:Maybe one date out of pity.

What ? :o:

Where did you come from ! :unsure:

No I don't want pity or imply that I'm a cry baby ! I meant women like men who are attuned to their emotional side and are willing to show their feelings and not be stone faced all the time.

Yes you are right but,there is a big huge but,
You dont want a woman who is with you,out of pity.
Especially you,you need a strong independent woman.:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Wow,same thoughts Viking.:smokin:
Btw,welcome to our Tea House(Cay Bahcesi).

I didn't mean pity...I meant emotions ! :pissed:

Where did you come from ! :unsure:

From across the North Sea. We Vikings have been known to turn up from time to time without warning.

I recognized T-123456 from another forum, thought I'd check out what he's doing here.

No I don't want pity or imply that I'm a cry baby ! I meant women like men who are attuned to their emotional side and are willing to show their feelings and not be stone faced all the time.:pissed:

What women want is dependability, not emotions. We've enough of those for both parties and they're the polar opposite of dependable.

I meant women like men who are attuned to their emotional side and are willing to show their feelings and not be stone faced all the time.
That only goes for strong men like the owner of the Cay bahcesi,women always want them to be more open(whatever that means).
You have to give her the feeling that she is with a man and not a kid.
You will learn,in time.

Last edited:
From across the North Sea. We Vikings have been known to turn up from time to time without warning.

I recognized T-123456 from another forum, thought I'd check out what he's doing here.

What women want is dependability, not emotions. We've enough of those for both parties and they're the polar opposite of dependable.

Oh come on....dependability isn't mutually exclusive of being emotional !

Or are you misconstruing the meaning of being emotional to be as some sort of a cry baby ?

Besides what is the point of loving companionship when it is looked at as a safe investment that you can depend on as opposed to something that exhilarates, that makes your soul leap with joy and makes you feel as if you are at the very center of the universe ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom