What's new

Çay Bahçesi

What's really making it hard for us, is that 2 of our favorite nationalities are insulting each other and us.

If there is ANY real bias, it is probably unwillingness to hand hefty bans to Chinese and Turks for insulting each other so much.
I have already told it to waz earlier in PM, all this is happening because mods are not hard enough in terms of banning forum rule violators, there might be not enough mods to take care as many sections are even almost unmoderated but it is as it is.

There is a clear decline in forum quality compared to the PDF i have joined, i have never seen such an amount of false flaggers, flamers, trolls, all people with a couple hundret posts that are only trolling post without substance or logic.

The issue wouldnt go that far if such people would be eliminated in the first place which would prevent old members with usually quality posts to be involved in flamewars. (Not saying im saint, i was also involved in some cases but i try to avoid it as much as possible.)

The infraction system is not efficient, trolls can do whatever they want and just wait for their infraction to expire.

We should finish that "fruitless and painful" Dispute.

Nobody is better than an other.
AND in Turkish "serious" defence Forums are other rules. No Tolerance. That's not democratic, but fact.

Why ? Cause the biggest Forum was hacked, after WEBmaster sold all , People were accused of "Counter Revolution"- this may be true but only against " Fetullah Gülen Parallel Terror Organization and his supporters in Türkiye";

now in Turkish Forums is nothing then "dry" and non productive Topics.

Lets be happy that we can publish here our free opinion; except insulting and being "racist chaeuvis".

In advance "HAYIRLI BAYRAM" and peace for our world and a good mind to all so called "enemies"

Haha ... so, somehow, you do accept the hierarchy but you think that the order is different? ;) :lol:
Anyway, let's finish our discussion. it's not going anywhere ;)
Our nationslistic inclinations dont guide our moderation.. heck no one here even knows my political inclinations as Ive dealt with supporters of every party

I think we need to get lilbit cooler This incident gave us one oppurtunity to show to the highest level what we members complain about.By that way we got a quicker action than any other ways.So since everybody showed their cards let's hope things will get better soon.. And mods please don't get too emotional about that. No one is official representative of their respectful countries so the relations between Pakistani - Turkish people is not up to some extremists.

I have already told it to waz earlier in PM, all this is happening because mods are not hard enough in terms of banning forum rule violators, there might be not enough mods to take care as many sections are even almost unmoderated but it is as it is.

There is a clear decline in forum quality compared to the PDF i have joined, i have never seen such an amount of false flaggers, flamers, trolls, all people with a couple hundret posts that are only trolling post without substance or logic.

The issue wouldnt go that far if such people would be eliminated in the first place which would prevent old members with usually quality posts to be involved in flamewars. (Not saying im saint, i was also involved in some cases but i try to avoid it as much as possible.)

The infraction system is not efficient, trolls can do whatever they want and just wait for their infraction to expire.

This is valid criticism, we'll take that on board.
Our nationi;istc inclinations dont guide our moderation.. heck no one here even knows my political inclinations as Ive dealth with supporters of every party

Nothing more painful than moderating a guy who's a friend on a forum. But this is the sort of stuff members unfortunately can't see, and then we're accused of bias.

I've handed several infractions today, honestly can't remember what for, or the member's nationality or political affiliation.

I think we need to get lilbit cooler This incident gave us one oppurtunity to show to the highest level what we members complain about.By that way we got a quicker action than any other ways.So since everybody showed their cards let's hope things will get better soon.. And mods please don't get too emotional about that. No one is official representative of their respectful countries so the relations between Pakistani - Turkish people is not up to some extremists.

This little spat won't change my opinion of Turks, they're brothers and it's been a pleasure to know them here and in real life.

Ive expired his ban tenure on your request

Thank you brother.

Which part of my comment was wrong? BTW, I have about 9k posts in this forum, so I don't think that I I'm making assumptions too quickly after posting 9k posts ;)
The whole thing Einstein. If you really want to know what's wrong it's that regular posters are able to edit their posts freely, edited posts should be approved by assigned mod(s).
The Mods are also disorganized, instead of having one mod dealing with only trolls, or one dealing with graphic material, they all deal with all kinds of different problems. It's like having a filing cabinet that isn't alphabetized or organized in any way...stuff still gets lost.

At least in my opinion. :close_tema:

I am the oldest one here probably..take my advice and chill guys..And he who insulted our Pakistani brothers should make a sincere apology, they are our closest non-Turk friends

I don't know hierarchy here.
But i know and have experience in a community with more than 8000 members , except "Agent provacateurs" all guys here are good in their heart. -We can all melt together-.
We may accept some counterverse opinions, without destroying " Forum Discipline".
Thanks to all

And he who insulted our Pakistani brothers should make a sincere apology, they are our closest non-Turk friends
Not only Pakistanis but the general attitude, excessive reactions always backfire, always try to stay factual no matter whos in front of you and what the issue is.

Pretend to be loyal and suck the EU, pictures from this evening in Athens. They know how it RULES

in-athen-ist-es-am-abend-zu-krawallen-zwischen-demonstranten-und-polizei-gekommen-.jpg

Guys i wanna write something here if mods ban me for opening this thread.Outrageous attitude of PDF management towards Turkish members.

If i got banned again for opening this thread, i don't plan coming back for a long time......

As from now on, I'm not gonna post a single post until, our Uyghur Thread is re-opened. If not well mods can suit themselves, We can always a new forum and bring all of the Turkish posters to there.

To our title holders @Hakan @isoo @cabatli_53 @Casus Belli

This @Chinese-Dragon negative rated my 2 of posts for no reason, if you can reply him with a similar manner i would be happy.

Brothers, How many of you have knowledge enough to construct a similar format in a short period of time ?

Burada yüzden fazla üye ile bu bölüme katkı sağlıyoruz ve azımsanacak bir düzeyde de değil katılım seviyemiz. Bütün bu konuları çok kısa bir sürede yeni açılacak foruma kopyalayıp oradan kalındığı yerden çok daha hararetli bir şekilde devam edilebilir. Kendi krallığının da yönetimini yapmak ekstra hakimiyet sağlar Türk üyelere. Yeter ki bütün bu üyelerimizi yeni açılacak olan bölüme çekebilelim...

Last edited:
This is valid criticism, we'll take that on board.

Nothing more painful than moderating a guy who's a friend on a forum. But this is the sort of stuff members unfortunately can't see, and then we're accused of bias.

I've handed several infractions today, honestly can't remember what for, or the member's nationality or political affiliation.

Welcome to my world....if I admonish the Turks for their Anti-China stance I fall from grace in the eyes of my Turkish friends....if I admonish the Chinese for their Anti-Turkey stance I end up the same place in the eyes of my Chinese friends - And I've learned that to my peril when trying to play, what I thought, was 'diplomatic' and 'fair', twice in the past ! :(

So I just sat this one out for the past few days ! :enjoy:

Judging by the amount of flak you guys receive; I am glad I turned down Webby's request to take up a Moderator role ! :oops:

How does one tell a friend that you're being an 'arse' without offending him ? :undecided:

How does one go a step further and admonish someone for trolling and off-topic posts when you're the biggest off-topic poster on the forum ? :o:

But more importantly how does one hand a friend an 'infraction' that you know he deserves - not that he'd ever admit it - and you know that doing so will do irrevocable damage to your friendship ?

I have the utmost of respect for you guys @waz @Jungibaaz @Manticore and others for trying your best to juggle these dilemmas while trying not to compromise on fairness ! :kiss3:

Back
Top Bottom