What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I've watched a couple of X-Files seasons ! :agree:

But only the first 2-3 ones than I kinda lost interest.
Watched to season 8, and a few of season 9 but it just wasn't the same without Mulder and Scully and they kill off the Smoking Man! You can't kill off the Smoking Man he had a very important part in the Mythology.

Watched to season 8, and a few of season 9 but it just wasn't the same without Mulder and Scully and they kill off the Smoking Man! You can't kill off the Smoking Man he had a very important part in the Mythology.

Hmmmmn....I think in the last couple of seasons Skinner was more the protagonist of the series than either Moulder or Skully.

The farthest I watched was when Skully was dying because of a chip implanted in her.

Hmmmmn....I think in the last couple of seasons Skinner was more the protagonist of the series than either Moulder or Skully.

The farthest I watched was when Skully was dying because of a chip implanted in her.
She was dying because they took the chip out, Mulder had to find a replacement chip.

Within the next few weeks I will be cleaning some of the sticky threads. Deleting broken link posts, lost pictures, mashaallah go turkey type posts,and off topic/troll posts. I cleaned up the Turkish land vehicle program thread a little today but it's still not done.

A couple months ago the anka thread was cleaned up.

If you guys see posts that have pictures that aren't visible, posts that have no value etc. just report them so that they can be deleted as this will make it easier for us all to search threads.

1381712_562011797204913_1477900437_n[1].jpg

@atatwolf

Your kind of stuff :D

10614307_930714820289047_5878286087474866172_n[1].jpg

actual song

Bottom scroll bar is non-existent why? What did I do?

Page won't go all the way to the right, dude somethings wrong.

Back
Top Bottom