What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Hurshid Celebi ,geldin oraya ,konuyu bilmeden bir ileti attin.
''its stupid discussion'' ve iki fotoraf attin,ne demek istedin?
Onceki iletileri okudunmu,orada konu neydi,bir aciklarmisin bana?

Bu haber dogruysa, ülke bitmistir ve her saldiriya karsi savunmasizdir.

Perinçek'ten Erdoğan-Putin iddiası ! sayfa 1

@UkroTurk

Today I met some western intellectual friends and we made "British Tea Time",
they said to me clear and without doubt that EU hates Turkey but at this moment Turkey has a strong position cause of Refugee and connected Terror crisis.

That's real view and real policy. They hate us but need us much more than before.

The only woman im afraid of is my teacher @Levina ,she scares the hell out of me(thats why i quit school).
Oh phaleeez.
None of my trainees have ever said called me a terror. I am very liberal. :)
(Some of those cartoons troll me on whatsapp...heights of Liberty!!:( )

Putin'in dedikleri bizim icin ne kadar guvenilir ise, bu adamin dedikleride o kadar guvenilir.
Ben iddialari bilecek kadar derin bir adam degilim:)
Do you know Poland doesnt receive Ukranian Refuges.
Ukrayna'nin batisiyla, Polonya milleti kardes oldugu halde multeci olarak bile almiyorlar. Bizi mi alacaklar AB'ye:)
Turkiye Icisleri Bakanligi Suriye sinirkapilarindan pasaportsuz, sorgusuz, Bodrum'a Kusadasina otobus seferleri duzenlesin. Oradanda dev Cruiserlar Avrupa tatiline ciksin. Belki bizim teroristlerimizde biner gider. kurtulmus oluruz.

@UkroTurk , @Kamil_baku

Brothers, It is time to calm down ! I don't want to issue any penalty so Remain in respect rules !

Keep the name of Islam out of your discussions please !
The related messages are deleted !

You forgot this one I guess:

Etraftaki Musluman ulkelerine bak demek istedigini anlarsin,onu birak,savas cikan yerlere bak,birbirini acimadan oldurenler hangi ulkelerde ve kendilerini ne ve kim olarak tanimliyorlar,ona bak.
Anlamadiysan daha net aciklayabiliriz.

So Hurshid got Legionnair banned for saying your Prophet was a child molester?

Yeah sure,we should ask your trainees what ''Oh phaleez'' means(means you better :smart: or :pissed::butcher: )

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
Errrrr
When I get a little sarcastic...I say "phaleeez" instead of "please". :P
Hehe
And no, I don't use it in front of my trainees. :disagree:

Yav bu çay bahçesindeki konuşmalar bana yabancılaşmaya başladı bi b.k anlamıyorum artık... Önceden ne güzel geyik yapılırdı arada şimdi herkes bi komplo teorisi atıyor ortaya...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neyse burda da ağlayan bir AYI var :)
putin the self proclamed second tsar should be shot in face, soviet style!

So Hurshid got Legionnair banned for saying your Prophet was a child molester?
Whos Prophet and if your talking about Muhammad (SAW) then what is your proof; other than a patch of paper written/told by some random person 200 years after his death. Hadith are rated in authenticity by those who compile or investigate them.

Whoever creates terrorists should rot in hell!!
:(
Teach,you feel it now and then,we feel it every day for almost 40 years now,every day.
Open up a Turkish newspaper and you'll see a terrorist attack again and again.
We condemn all kinds of terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom