What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Teach,you feel it now and then,we feel it every day for almost 40 years now,every day.
Open up a Turkish newspaper and you'll see a terrorist attack again and again.
We condemn all kinds of terrorism.
Unfortunate!!! May peace prevail!

We were facing a similar plight some time back. But our security forces and Intel agencies are doing a good job after 26/11. And it's not easy when you have the biggest democracy in the world.

(Some of those cartoons troll me on whatsapp...heights of Liberty!!:( )
Best teacher ever. :rofl:
My middle school teacher was a psycho, she would ocassionally rage over trivial things and slam the classroom door. :fie:

Whos Prophet and if your talking about Muhammad (SAW) then what is your proof; other than a patch of paper written/told by some random person 200 years after his death. Hadith are rated in authenticity by those who compile or investigate them.
Read his post again,he didnt claim anything.

@UkroTurk
Abicim adam Rus filan degil. Rusun biri rusca yazmis cevap vermemis, ingilizce sen karisma demis. Bende rusca yazdim tinlamiyor. anlamiyor. Bu Turk:)
Ben gercek Turk milletini seviyorum o da bi tane:).
Hepinize eki SSCB ulkelerinde bir yillik rusca egitimi sart.Buralari taniyin.:)
Sanmiyorum Türk oldugunu, adam katildigindan beri neredeyse bir yil boyunca Türkleri trolledi ve bazen asagiladida hep Rus olarak göründü sonrada bir gün pat diye Türkce cevap verdi, dedigim gibi cözemedim olayi.

@UkroTurk

Sanmiyorum Türk oldugunu, adam katildigindan beri neredeyse bir yil boyunca Türkleri trolledi ve bazen asagiladida hep Rus olarak göründü sonrada bir gün pat diye Türkce cevap verdi, dedigim gibi cözemedim olayi.
Kim?

And why did you become such a dictator Dolunay?:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
Huh?
Dictator? In your dreams.8-)
We are a democracy. :agree:

Best teacher ever. :rofl:
Lol
I was serious. There's this trainee who wishes me good morning at 5:30am everyday and good night at 10:30pm. And he's a Pakistani who finished his training sometime back. So I am assuming he's trolling me. Harmless troll who's now my alarm clock. :lol:
Otherwise most of my trainees are well behaved. :)

My middle school teacher was a psycho, she would ocassionally rage over trivial things and slam the classroom door. :fie:
:lol:
Thank god. She didn't cane you.

But never dare to insult 1.5 Bilion people on the Globe.
Is that a threat? So we should fear Billions of HUMANS more than God? Interesting, no wonder Islam is going through a purge. Too many cattle and not enough intelligence.

12096457_864938473626227_1104696666313435379_n.jpg

Is that a threat? So we should fear Billions of HUMANS more than God? Interesting, no wonder Islam is going through a purge. Too many cattle and not enough intelligence.
Islam going through a purge? Last time i checked, we're the fastest growing religion.

Islam going through a purge? Last time i checked, we're the fastest growing religion.
So you're happy with quantity instead of quality? KSA and Iran is butting heads and it's only going to worse especially with the spread of Daesh.

First you herd the cattle, then you make burgers.

You are a provocateur you didn't read my post and picked up only the piece of my quote. AQ
Wow, I didn't even say anything about your Prophet, God, religion or whatever and you're calling me a provocateur? So all those times I would report people on here for making such slanderous comments against the Prophet and such and this is what I get?

Good bye.

Back
Top Bottom