What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I have never eaten pork.
But Chickens eat worse thing!!They eat crap:)
Cows lie to on their crap:)
Fishs eat meat.
Nowadays farmers feed cows with meat, blood.

You shouldnt try connect religion with science. It will be fatal error:)
In Ukraine people feed pigs only butter in very clean dairys.
If pigs were feed only healty and sanitary footage, Porrk would be HALAL?

This our culture, we must keep the rule.
I am deist, (sometimes ateisth) but i know that if i eat pork, i wouldnt be Turkish anymore.
This little differents make us different nation. We should keep the differences.
After the 200 year eveybody will be similar. Standardization very dangerous for humanity.
I expect that in Turkey after 100 years, wont be girls in Hicap with turban!
No it wouldnt be halal.
And on top of dat i have a classmate who makes the very same arguments u made regarding chicken.
And Plz stop here on food ppl i have my CAL lab teacher to debate food with.

I have never eaten pork.
Fishs eat meat.

I am deist, (sometimes ateisth) but i know that if i eat pork, i wouldnt be Turkish anymore.
This little differents make us different nation. We should keep the differences.
After the 200 year eveybody will be similar. Standardization very dangerous for humanity.

You say after 100 years that there Will be no hijab or turban,? Over 100 years islam Will dominante THE world.. And in maturity europe Will also become islamic.. Check population growth 2050 on YouTube.. You can see how importand à country's population is.. I wonder what Will happen when China and India Will unite and plan to take over asia?? :p

I have never eaten pork.
Fishs eat meat.

Please don't compare pervertion and artificial industrial farming methods with mother nature.
You know why Kreuzfeld-Jakob Syndrom happened and thousand of people were infected,
millions of animals killed.
Cause of perverted industrial farming feeding double toed cattle with noun powder protein !
Fish is not meat. It is simple fish.
Two toed cattle and wild livings two toed have double stomach systems !
Crap is produced from humans
Everbody can eat waht he wants, some link blonde girls some dark.

@lastofthepatriots

For pig you are absolute right, that's "very severe" HARAM.
I heard that only in wartime and if no other food is available that Muslims are allowed to eat some parts of hunted WILD PIGS to survive.
Is that true, can you answe ?

In our holly Koran is written especially about wine and of course "mind disturbing - foods and drinks". But I am a bit tolerant, i believe it is between me and my creator and the creator of the Universe Allah CC. Maybe he will forgive me. I made good parties with Pakistani friends. But the Arabs are making TAKKIYA, they consume Captagon ( Amphetaminas) and Cocaine abroad. Cause it is not wine and not fluid.

I am not an expert in religious topics and not want to write more "GÜNAH" , i prefer to stop here.

Pig meat is not hygienic and also causes tons of health problems, and a lot of tapeworms. During war time or any other life or death survival situation, it is acceptable. Here is a video of Pakistani soldier eating a snake, this could possibly save your life during a life or death situation. I'm sure Turkish commandos also practice this.

Alcohol consumption is haram because intoxicated people do stupid shit. For example If one were to beat his wife while intoxicated, it is still that man's fault, not the alcohols fault.

In the beginning, Muslims were forbidden to be intoxicated while going for prayers. That then changed when Muslims were causing disturbances while being drunk in the mosques, or jammis as you Turks call them. Then it was banned, altogether.

Alcohol consumption is forbidden in Islam. Now whether someone can drink responsibly and not act like an idiot, that would then be between them and Allah swt. It is not just you Turks, almost every Muslim country has people that drink alcohol including Pakistan.

Being someone that has drank before and stopped, I consider it a waste of time and bad for your health.

Anyone see Turkey's candidate for Miss World?

x9gf978o1y4qxqg1.jpg

vhx4bt8cj49vb48v.jpg

I'll support Turkey as I usually do. All the best to her.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom