What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Rusya Federasyonu Donanmasi'nin Hazar Denizi sularindan Suriye'ye Kalibr NK cruise fuzesi saldirisi.
Toplamda 18 adet yollamislar.
Bugunlerde Suriyedeki hava guclerini iki katina cikardiklari soyleniyor.

Launching of Russian Cruise Missiles from Caspein Sea to Syria.

Türkmen dağına ilk etapta 2 şerli halde geliyorlardı dün 10 ar uçakla geldiler.

How are you ulann diyecek sandım en sonunda :D

Hurshid Bey sizin icin demiyorum. Lutfen alinmayin.
1990larda Hizbullah hayrani ve Anti Siyonist Anti Abdci olan Islamcilarin paradokslarini yakinda gorecegiz galiba. Ancak umarim cok pahaliya patlamaz.
1990larda refah partisi resmen hizbullah propagandasi yapiyordu.
28 subatin sebeplerinden biride buydu. Madem Hizbullah , siiydi,munafikti, kotuydu, neden kendi ordunuzu TSKyi gavur ilan ettiniz? Insaallah kotu seyler olmaz. Abd ve Rusya kandan besleniyor.

I always claim that we are already in WWW3 but it is fighted with economic means and assymetric tools "terror organizations". O hope retired General Edip Baser is not paranoic. He claimed that DAES is a product of Mossad and Gülen of the CIA. Russian claims that Chinese cruisers and the ac ship with Jf-15 passed Suez to assist Esad. We are at the boarders of hell.

Turkmens wouldnt Immigrate to Turkey? I think Immigration not bad solution.

Turkmens wouldnt Immigrate to Turkey? I think Immigration not bad solution.

Turkmen from Iraq and Turkmenistan are very different my friend. Turkmen from Turkmenistan eat pig and drink wine. Also they don't care that much about Turkish race as much as their soviet identity. Their nation is pretty much a soviet union satellite state even though, the soviet union no longer exists.

Türkçe yazmayı uygun gördüm :

Türkiye ve Türk Dünyası çok Kritik bir dönem geçiriyor !

Lütfen PDF forumundaki bize sunulan bu güzel ve etkili ortamı Türkiye ,tüm Türkler ve dostlarımız için çok iyi kullanalım.

Hükümetler bizim düşüncelerimizi ve yüreklerimizde bulunan kaplanları her zaman temsil etmeyebilir.
Sağduyulu ve hoşgörülü olmaya gayret etmeliyiz.

Ama asla Türk olduğumuzu ve her birimizin bu Dünya da sadece Allahın bildiği ve bize üstlediği bir misyonumuz olduğunu göz ardı etmeden,cesurca ve akıllıca herşey Türkiye için, prensibi ile yaşamaya çalışalım !

Dünya ya nasıl ve neden geldik ? Mutsuz olan ve sonra yolları ayrılmış ana ve babalarımız da olabilir;
ama bunlar tesadüf değil ilahi taksiratdır. Onlar buluşmasa bizde olmazdık.

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk , nasıl zekice ve kahramanca savaştıysa bizde ona yakışır biçimde akıllı, cesur, etkili ve insani olalım. Canımız, malımız ve şerefimiz tehdit altında olmadıkça şiddete başmurmayalım.

Farklı düşünceleri analiz edelim, dost ve düşmanı tanıyalım.

Seven ve sevmeyen herkese , saygılar.

Turkmen from Iraq and Turkmenistan are very different my friend. Turkmen from Turkmenistan eat pig and drink wine. Also they don't care that much about Turkish race as much as their soviet identity. Their nation is pretty much a soviet union satellite state even though, the soviet union no longer exists.

My friend we discuss about TÜRKs living in Syria and Iraq.
They are not fromTurkmenistan or Türkoman they are real Ottoman Türks !
Our governments had never had the balls to say, Turkish minorities living in Syria and Iraq !

Türkçe yazmayı uygun gördüm :

Türkiye ve Türk Dünyası çok Kritik bir dönem geçiriyor !

Lütfen PDF forumundaki bize sunulan bu güzel ve etkili ortamı Türkiye ,tüm Türkler ve dostlarımız için çok iyi kullanalım.

Hükümetler bizim düşüncelerimizi ve yüreklerimizde bulunan kaplanları her zaman temsil etmeyebilir.
Sağduyulu ve hoşgörülü olmaya gayret etmeliyiz.

Ama asla Türk olduğumuzu ve her birimizin bu Dünya da sadece Allahın bildiği ve bize üstlediği bir misyonumuz olduğunu göz ardı etmeden,cesurca ve akıllıca herşey Türkiye için, prensibi ile yaşamaya çalışalım !

Dünya ya nasıl ve neden geldik ? Mutsuz olan ve sonra yolları ayrılmış ana ve babalarımız da olabilir;
ama bunlar tesadüf değil ilahi taksiratdır. Onlar buluşmasa bizde olmazdık.

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk , nasıl zekice ve kahramanca savaştıysa bizde ona yakışır biçimde akıllı, cesur, etkili ve insani olalım. Canımız, malımız ve şerefimiz tehdit altında olmadıkça şiddete başmurmayalım.

Farklı düşünceleri analiz edelim, dost ve düşmanı tanıyalım.

Seven ve sevmeyen herkese , saygılar.

My friend we discuss about TÜRKs living in Syria and Iraq.
They are not fromTurkmenistan or Türkoman they are real Ottoman Türks !
Our governments had never had the balls to say, Turkish minorities living in Syria and Iraq !

The Middle East would have been a better place today If the Ottomans retained control, but the Saudis with British support started an insurgency. Well that's a different topic, but those same Arab rebels are the allies of these western states today, and they feel no shame sacrificing their own people for money.

But as a Muslim, one should remember that you cannot take your wealth to your grave.

The Middle East would have been a better place today If the Ottomans retained control, but the Saudis with British support started an insurgency. Well that's a different topic, but those same Arab rebels are the allies of these western states today, and they feel no shame sacrificing their own people for money.

But as a Muslim, one should remember that you cannot take your wealth to your grave.

We say in Türkiye : "Kefenin cebi yoktur"! Thx. bro

Last words of every Muslim, before travelling to our creator, are Allah, Mohammed - Islam.

i dont see any problem with this :cheesy:

your knowledge are truly poor about Turkmen people have u meet any one of them in your life ?? o_O

@asena_great

Eating pig is a now go for me. Pigs are meat and noun consumers.

Alcohol could be tolerated. (KIMIZ is our traditional drink)
I do, why not if not so much and I can control my mind and body.

If you like to eat pig and drink alcohol, I can only feel sorry for you. Take care.

@lastofthepatriots

For pig you are absolute right, that's "very severe" HARAM.
I heard that only in wartime and if no other food is available that Muslims are allowed to eat some parts of hunted WILD PIGS to survive.
Is that true, can you answe ?

In our holly Koran is written especially about wine and of course "mind disturbing - foods and drinks". But I am a bit tolerant, i believe it is between me and my creator and the creator of the Universe Allah CC. Maybe he will forgive me. I made good parties with Pakistani friends. But the Arabs are making TAKKIYA, they consume Captagon ( Amphetaminas) and Cocaine abroad. Cause it is not wine and not fluid.

I am not an expert in religious topics and not want to write more "GÜNAH" , i prefer to stop here.

If you like to eat pig and drink alcohol, I can only feel sorry for you. Take care.
plz don't it's not something to feel sry about
@asena_great

Eating pig is a now go for me. Pigs are meat and noun consumers.

Alcohol could be tolerated. (KIMIZ is our traditional drink)
I do, why not if not so much and I can control my mind and body.
i eat wild boar meat it's good

1 more thing i dont believe in religion

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom