What's new

Çay Bahçesi

break it down for a non turkish speaker.
Its a little to long to translate, and i dont have the time due to my exames. Maybe some other Turkish member can translate it?

Basically, he is telling that the Kurds have to many organisations like YPG, PKK etc etc. And that they used almost avery letter in the alphabet except for the LPG. Hes saying that the next organisation that they wil create is the LPG wich will blow in there faces

Its a little to long to translate, and i dont have the time due to my exames. Maybe some other Turkish member can translate it?

Basically, he is telling that the Kurds have to many organisations like YPG, PKK etc etc. And that they used almost avery letter in the alphabet except for the LPG. Hes saying that the next organisation that they wil create is the LPG wich will blow in there faces

And what does LPG stand for?

I have much love for Kurds, but their actions are unacceptable. To harm fellow Turkish citizens and Muslims. And for what?

So they can have a state within the dust bowl known as the middle east? They have every right to speak their language and practice their traditions, but they have no right to hurt innocent people and turn against the country that they live in.

Let's say there is a Kurdistan. WTF will it achieve? As opposed to other nations. Will there be milk flowing rivers in Kurdistan? Will Kurds shit out gold and diamonds? The whole thing is stupid to me.

Once they used to talk in a TV show about sin and Haram, someone asked if it was a sin to maturbate and then there was a conversation like ''if you have a gun shoot it in the air instead of people'' :D

Once they used to talk in a TV show about sin and Haram, someone asked if it was a sin to maturbate and then there was a conversation like ''if you have a gun shoot it in the air instead of people'' :D

It is haram to masturbate, Get married my friend. :D

It's all about the oil... And the funny thing is that only the elites within the Kurdish community will reap the benefits from it. What bs. The common Kurd will not even see an ounce of it. :disagree:

@xxxKULxxx. Sevgili kardesim Kul. Dün aksam umarim yanlis anlasilma olmamistir. Sayin Cumhurbaskani en son Rize'de halkimiza: "Size söyleyebilecegim ve söyleyemecegim konular var demisti" ! 2011 de GnKur ile Hükümet ile bir protokol üzerine anlastigi söylenmekte. "Halkta infial uyandiracak olaylarin gizli tutulmasi". AA ajansinin son istatistiklerine göre 2015 de -2000 kadar terör eylemi gerceklesmistir. 200 kayip dersek buna yeni Hükümet terminolojisine göre Asker,Polis, korucu ve siviller de girer. Hatta Süleyman Sahi korurken sehit edilen düzinelerce Türkmen ileri muhafizi. Süleyman Sahi istesek tasimazdik ancak bu yigitlerin toplu imhasina göz yumamazdik. Bugün itibari ile resmi PKK les sayisi 931 .Yer altindaki 20 metre derinlikte cephanelik ve siginaklar bile imha edildi. Allaha sükür artik o F.ci savcilar yok da askerimizi les toplamaya zorlayamiyorlar. Kayiplari cok daha fazla. Ama sana Ahmet'den Mehmet'den duydum desem bu gayriciddi olur ve o kisileri de sikintiya sokar. Eyvallah. Allaha emanet ol.

@xxxKULxxx. Sevgili kardesim Kul. Dün aksam umarim yanlis anlasilma olmamistir. Sayin Cumhurbaskani en son Rize'de halkimiza: "Size söyleyebilecegim ve söyleyemecegim konular var demisti" ! 2011 de GnKur ile Hükümet ile bir protokol üzerine anlastigi söylenmekte. "Halkta infial uyandiracak olaylarin gizli tutulmasi". AA ajansinin son istatistiklerine göre 2015 de -2000 kadar terör eylemi gerceklesmistir. 200 kayip dersek buna yeni Hükümet terminolojisine göre Asker,Polis, korucu ve siviller de girer. Hatta Süleyman Sahi korurken sehit edilen düzinelerce Türkmen ileri muhafizi. Süleyman Sahi istesek tasimazdik ancak bu yigitlerin toplu imhasina göz yumamazdik. Bugün itibari ile resmi PKK les sayisi 931 .Yer altindaki 20 metre derinlikte cephanelik ve siginaklar bile imha edildi. Allaha sükür artik o F.ci savcilar yok da askerimizi les toplamaya zorlayamiyorlar. Kayiplari cok daha fazla. Ama sana Ahmet'den Mehmet'den duydum desem bu gayriciddi olur ve o kisileri de sikintiya sokar. Eyvallah. Allaha emanet ol.

O bahsettiğin konuşmayı ben izledim. O konuşmanın senin dediğin gibi bişeyle alakası yok. Bi daha izle istersen. Orada cemaat askere vur yetkisi verilsin diyo. Askerin vur yetkisi yok diye dedikodu dolanıyo ortalıkta ve ordaki millet doğrusunu bilmiyo. Erdoğan da diyo ki bildiğiniz şeyler var bilmediğiniz şeyler var diyo sonra da ekliyo diyo ki askerin polisin vur emri var diyo.

trichter.jpg

Back
Top Bottom