What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Arabacilar takimindan saygi ve selamlar !

5m_Taraftar_BJK007.jpg

Bu itlerin başını yakalamak ne kadar zor olabilir ki, 40 yıl geçmiş aradan yakalama kararı yeni çıkarılıyor. Devlet olarak harbi malız yani mal

Good fighter from Kuwait with Irish identity. My respect.

I would have give him a knife stick in his throat or in his hernia IF last choice . I swear.

Those village People shame on them.
If one had fly on his head and retched him , he was for sure taken to ground , it would finished.

Coward stupid villagers !

Topunun aq

Good fighter from Kuwait with Irish identity. My respect.

I would have give him a knife stick in his throat or in his hernia IF last choice . I swear.

Those village People shame on them.
If one had fly on his head and retched him , he was for sure taken to ground , it would finished.

Coward stupid villagers !

Topunun aq

Are you insane? He made a mistake and opened the door of the fridge too hard/fast. Damn thing stood crooked anyway. And the cheap fridges don't have anything to hold the bottles in place. Probably was too full too. And they were PLASTIC bottles. In any case, that pr!ck store owner should have never come out with a stick. For a couple of 50 cent plastic bottles of water.

And what about all those other village people? Just 'aiding' the store owner without knowing what's what? This is not good for Turkish tourism, and certainly NOT a great example of Turkish hospitality. Beating up a tourist with 20 people for having accidentally dropped some bottles? WTF?

If anything, Erdogan should give him a merit badge. Hero. I'd have run:D

@IR-TR Brother, I would never attacked him cause of stupid WATER bottles;
he was a guest.
I only told my reaction if he would have attacked me , Asdim

Back
Top Bottom