What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Who wants an F-16? :P
pizap.com14406140338471.jpg

Good fighter from Kuwait with Irish identity. My respect.

I would have give him a knife stick in his throat or in his hernia IF last choice . I swear.

Those village People shame on them.
If one had fly on his head and retched him , he was for sure taken to ground , it would finished.

Coward stupid villagers !

Topunun aq

He is boxer like me, he is old and heavy. No much juice, they are lucky that he is not young fighter.

Bu ara capslar olduruyor adami....:-)

12.jpg

18.jpg

Last edited:
@Hakan sry that i made trouble to you dude, i shouldnt have participted in this ridiculous discussion, every time i see such flame wars i try not to participate but the amount of ridiculousnes was too big, once again.

@Hakan sry that i made trouble to you dude, i shouldnt have participted in this ridiculous discussion, every time i see such flame wars i try not to participate but the amount of ridiculosnes was too big, once again.
No problemo, everyone let off some steam.

How about now?
My mouse is messed up so 1 click = 2 clicks sometimes. :(

Bro, rmi's posts are totally off-topic. Sorry for those but Although I tried to cut the discussion not to drail thread, The claims and accusings in this and some other threads I witnessed reached ultimate levels that became a must to respond needlesly. I can't unfortunately stand chest thumpings of such people with totally false statements using my nation and country. It is same in my social life. Threatening, high volume and arrogance are a serious risk for people who has a dialogue with me. :D

Last edited:
Bro, rmi's posts are totally off-topic. Sorry for those but Although I tried to cut the discussion not to drail thread, The claims and accusings in this and some other threads I witnessed reached ultimate levels that became a must to respond needlesly. I can't unfortunately stand chest thumpings of such people with totally false statements using my nation and country. It is same in my social life. Threatening, high volume and arrogance are a serious risk for people who has a dialogue with me. :D

You had started your rants and troll war, 2-3 hours before I logged in. Be grown up, dude. Anyway, I honestly don't understand the point of Turkish members going to Iranian section for childish trolling. They will refrain for a couple of times, but they will finally retaliate here. It always ends at insults, threads getting locked, ... Are Iran and Turkey involved in an open war against each other? If not, what's the freaking point? wasting time? If you guys have too much of spare time in your life, I can suggest some positive activities to fill your schedule.

You had started your rants and troll war, 2-3 hours before I logged in. Be grown up, dude. Anyway, I honestly don't understand the point of Turkish members going to Iranian section for childish trolling. They will refrain for a couple of times, but they will finally retaliate here. It always ends at insults, threads getting locked, ... Are Iran and Turkey involved in an open war against each other? If not, what's the freaking point? wasting time? If you guys have too much of spare time in your life, I can suggest some positive activities to fill your schedule.

Dude, You are doing everything to provocate the Turkish members in many thread, then coming here and asking the neccessity of such discussions ? Trolling regarding Turkish matters with some standart sentences is a common habit for many of you. When you got some response, You start calling Mods for crying. Do you suppose all those members an idiot who is incapable of seeing all those ? How do you suppose that Turkish members will let Iranian Trolls to do PKK propaganda mixed with Iranian stronkkk statements over the blood of Turkish army ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom