What's new

Çay Bahçesi

It relies on seriousness, thrustworthiness and more on PDF and especially in Turkish Section !

Really? Because I asked to provide a source for your article in the US Military thread, you know, the one I started, but you said you didn't need a link and then blew up into a fit when I asked again. So yeah, "trustworthiness and seriousness":disagree: you don't seem to hold yourself to the standards you demand of others.

I proved with evidence that all the chaos and provocations were made from you at Weekend

Considering you've been arguing with Madelyn, aka Technogaianist/Transhumanist and I've only appropriated her account for the week as she visits me, I'm sure your file on my wrongdoing is extensive.

I've been prone to naughtiness from time to time and have been known to make extensive use of the bunny. Hardly a file filled with trolling, insults and off topic posts. So basically no wrongdoing.

Had you followed the rules and spirit of the US Military thread and provided a link for your article you'd be having no problem from me.

and as a "friend and Forum solidarity" if you make some months Europe Trip avoid Türkiye it's dangerous soil,
all can happen;.

Oh, a threat:agree:. Look out everyone we've got an internet tough guy here. I'm already in Europe, but thanks anyways.

What's your rank ? Come on ? Military Intelligence or in UN Cyprus Peace Keeping ;

Retired US Navy, EMSEC division of US Naval Intelligence. What are your credentials?

My Reputation is for the short time almost pefect, despite in your common Action you wanted to spoil it.

Well you'll be on my sh**list after my account is unbanned in six months, a ban I asked for none the less; Technogaianist already has you on her ignore list, but I've overriden that for the moment, it was a mistake, I see she had you on it for a reason. This was at the advice of another forum member. It would appear your reputation's more damaged than you'd like to think.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Technogaianist Very nice, you quoted TA NEA Propaganda and I Quote it also. 70% of tourists cancelled Turkey trips, is that a threat tough friend ? It's also advice from many MFAs. BUT Don't Forget Colonel Rollinson and you guys were so coward 2003 ! I have no credentials. I am pascifist, but I have friends real Ex-Rangers from Vietnam who speak it fluent and are reliable and Turkey friendly guys, with strong character.

I wonder that your Team doesn't pretend yet that she is Kristin LUND :tup:

Last edited:
@Technogaianist

And as I promised for all that it was a fake pic created in 2012 and info for the tough secret Service officer of the US NAVY
:

If you can cyber secret Service officer please also analyse the unique HASH CODES !

Fourth Person from LEFT is the faker Üsame Ari !

fotografcilarzaman.jpg

USAME ARI from CIHAN AGENCY -TR ( GÜLEN NEWS AGENCY); they faked also EVIDENCES IN TÜRKIYE !
you are so easy to identify !

XMPToolkit Adobe XMP Core 5.3-c011 66.145661, 2012/02/06-14:56:27
DocumentID xmp.did:B0005557423711E5B4C4E1768BAABE89
InstanceID xmp.iid:B0005556423711E5B4C4E1768BAABE89
AuthorsPosition STR
CreatorTool Adobe Photoshop CS6 Windows
DerivedFromInstanceID 4A2EE30F73C59E4889A5F298E1004709
DerivedFromDocumentID 4A2EE30F73C59E4889A5F298E1004709
Creator Usame Ari
Title Turkey US Syria Islamic State

Basic Image Information
Target file: 390623-14-8-2015-d-gh2-o.jpg
Title: Turkey US Syria Islamic State
Creator: Usame Ari
File: 1,000 × 630 JPEG
46,214 bytes (45 kilobytes)
Color Encoding:
WARNING: No color-space metadata and no embedded color profile: Windows and Mac web browsers treat colors randomly.
Images for the web are most widely viewable when in the sRGB color space and with an embedded color profile. See my Introduction to Digital-Image Color Spaces for more information.
rotate_cw.png
zoom_smaller.png
zoom_bigger.png
one-to-one.png
Main JPG image displayed here at 45% width (20% the area of the original)

Click image to isolate; click this text to show histogram

Here's the full data:
XMP
XMP Toolkit Adobe XMP Core 5.3-c011 66.145661, 2012/02/06-14:56:27
Document ID xmp.did:B0005557423711E5B4C4E1768BAABE89
Instance ID xmp.iid:B0005556423711E5B4C4E1768BAABE89
Authors Position STR
Creator Tool Adobe Photoshop CS6 Windows
Derived From Instance ID 4A2EE30F73C59E4889A5F298E1004709
Derived From Document ID 4A2EE30F73C59E4889A5F298E1004709
Creator Usame Ari
Title Turkey US Syria Islamic State
Photoshop
IPTC Digest fce11f89c8b7c9782f346234075877eb
APP14
DCT Encode Version 100
APP14 Flags 0 [14], Encoded with Blend=1 downsampling
APP14 Flags 1 (none)
Color Transform YCbCr
IPTC
Coded Character Set UTF8
Application Record Version 2
Ducky
Quality 70%
File — basic information derived from the file.
File Type JPEG
MIME Type image/jpeg
Exif Byte Order Little-endian (Intel, II)
Current IPTC Digest fce11f89c8b7c9782f346234075877eb
Encoding Process Baseline DCT, Huffman coding
Bits Per Sample 8
Color Components 3
File Size 45 kB
Image Size 1,000 × 630
Y Cb Cr Sub Sampling YCbCr4:4:4 (1 1)
CompositeThis block of data is computed based upon other items. Some of it may be wildly incorrect, especially if the image has been resized.
Megapixels 0.630

Last edited:
I made the whole WORK only to prove what happened !

Emrah GÜREL sold also the old shot series AP , but was a bit cleverer and removed file ID's

F3834204-2B7F-41D1-BE30-7B0C02142AA7_cx0_cy4_cw0_mw1024_s_n_r1.jpg

Basic Image Information
Target file: F3834204-2B7F-41D1-BE30-7B0C02142AA7_w640_r1_s_cx0_cy4_cw0.jpg
File: 640 × 360 JPEG
12,459 bytes (12 kilobytes)
Color Encoding:
WARNING: No color-space metadata and no embedded color profile: Windows and Mac web browsers treat colors randomly.
Images for the web are most widely viewable when in the sRGB color space and with an embedded color profile. See my Introduction to Digital-Image Color Spaces for more information.
rotate_cw.png
zoom_smaller.png
zoom_bigger.png
one-to-one.png
Main JPG image displayed here at 70% width (49% the area of the original)

Click image to isolate; click this text to show histogram

Here's the full data:
JFIF
JFIF Version 1.01
Resolution 96 pixels/inch
File — basic information derived from the file.
File Type JPEG
MIME Type image/jpeg
Encoding Process Baseline DCT, Huffman coding
Bits Per Sample 8
Color Components 3
File Size 12 kB
Image Size 640 × 360
Y Cb Cr Sub Sampling YCbCr4:2:0 (2 2)
CompositeThis block of data is computed based upon other items. Some of it may be wildly incorrect, especially if the image has been resized.
Megapixels 0.230

Kaynak varmı ?

Bu arada CHP-HDP azınlık hükümetine bakış açınız nedir. MHP'nin güven oylamasına katılmayarak bu duruma destek vermesi mümkün mü ?. Böyle bir durum meydana gelirse operasyonlar duracakmı yoksa devam mı edecek ? duruma göre PKK kolluk kuvvetlerinden sayılabilirmi konu hakkında yorumlarınızı ve bilgilerinizi paylaşırmısınız.

Bu tür LEAK ler mevcut. Operasyonlar alan hakimiyeti saglanana kadar devam edecek. PKK ve KCK hatta DBP süphesiz terör örgütüdür. Bana sorarsaniz CHP - HDP ile koalisyon düsünürse klasik sosyaldemokrat tabanindan MHP ye AKP ye kayma olabilir. Bu durumda MHP tabaninda da DB ye karsi homurdanmalar var. Saygilar

USA Emsec ARMY NAVY or AIRFORCE employees civil or military rank do CRIME if they announce in public, in active or retired life, their Job and career.

Whole CLOWN case cleared for me !

USA Emsec ARMY NAVY or AIRFORCE employees civil or military rank do CRIME if they announce in public, in active or retired life, their Job and career.

:sarcastic::cheesy::omghaha::laughcry:

Right. Now kindly show everyone the law I'm allegedly breaking by. You never both with evidence or links, so I think we'll be waiting for a long, long time.

:nana:

@Horus @WebMaster @Hakan @waz

I apologize to Admin and Webmaster for that childish -fake- Trouble; "for my opinion" caused at the Weekend in a fury of hate and revenge from some hostile People !

Iam not USA executive and justice organ and not willing to answer, despite I could do !

I proved what has to be proved to block anarchy in PDF-TR !

I won't answer that Clown like members who offense further and polemize.

I apologize to Admin and Webmaster for that childish -fake- Trouble; "for my opinion" caused at the Weekend in a fury of hate and revenge from some hostile People !

Iam not USA executive and justice organ and not willing to answer, despite I could do !

Good, then stop bother me and leave Technogaianist alone. I don't care what your problem with her is, but enough is enough.

And thanks for proving my point about your integrity. I asked for a law, since you said I'm committing a crime, and you waffled on that.

Your already on her ignore list for a reason, you'll be on mine too when my ban is over.

@Hakan @waz :wave:How are you guys doing? Feel free to PM me (technogaianist's account not mine, SvenSvensonov since it's still banned) if you'd like an explanation for why I'm using her account. But I've already spoken the Slav Defense about it, and he didn't seem to mind considering this is only until Friday as she visits me for some time in Sweden.

She'll be back on Friday and I'll resume my ban at the same time. Just thought I'd stop by and say hello while I had a chance (and an account).

Yes, I did say ignore things. Thank you brother.

Good, then stop bother me and leave Technogaianist alone. I don't care what your problem with her is, but enough is enough.

And thanks for proving my point about your integrity. I asked for a law, since you said I'm committing a crime, and you waffled on that.

Your already on her ignore list for a reason, you'll be on mine too when my ban is over.

@Hakan @waz :wave:How are you guys doing? Feel free to PM me (technogaianist's account not mine, SvenSvensonov since it's still banned) if you'd like an explanation for why I'm using her account. But I've already spoken the Slav Defense about it, and he didn't seem to mind considering this is only until Friday as she visits me for some time in Sweden.

She'll be back on Friday and I'll resume my ban at the same time. Just thought I'd stop by and say hello while I had a chance (and an account).

It's fine bro. I hope all is well with you and you are studying your heart out!

GREETINGS from Türkiye to all childs, who will be the rulers of our future !

Türkiye's heard blossoms now but bright days will come soon.

93201.jpg

Well, i didn't know that there is someone who likes Recep Ivedik movies out there . :D

Back
Top Bottom