What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@babur_khan_is_sunni_turk

Sen gercekten Turk musun? Biraz yavas ol la...

Those Syrians won't be able to return as long as YPG is there. YPG won't allow those Syrians back. If they do they will loose those YPG cantons. After ISIS is gone Turkey will have to fight YPG otherwise it will be stuck with all of those refugees. The Europeans better be on Turkey's side otherwise all of those Syrians will be heading for Europe. There is simply no jobs for 2 million extra people in Turkey.
Those Syrians will never go back (exception is if Turkey forces them)

@cabatli_53 - Banlanirsam ve cok süpheciysem ve haksizlik ediyorsam emegi gecen herkese tesekkür ederim

defence.pk

IP Location
us.gif
- Arizona - Phoenix - Cloudflare Inc.
ASN
us.gif
AS13335 CLOUDFLARENET - CloudFlare, Inc. (registered Jul 14, 2010)

Selamlar, üyelik esnasında spammer muamelesi görüyorum ve kabul etmiyor kullanacağım nicki bilgin olsun kardeşim...

Merhaba,

Konu ile ilgili tahmin ettiğim sebepte düzelmesi için ayarlama yaptım, sorun için özür dilerim.

Siz müsait olduğunuzda tekrar deneyin lütfen, nihayetinde sorun başka bir şekilde devam ederse, servis sağlayıcıdan teknik yardımla kesin bir sonuç alacağımıza eminim.

@cabatli_53

Merhaba,

Mutabık kalınan forum sitesi açılmıştır, adı PDF' deki Turk Defence Forum ile aynıdır.

İlgilenen ve üye olmak isteyen arkadaşarımızın uzantı olarak sonuna com yazmaları yeterlidir.

Hayırlı olması dileğiyle.

üstad hayırlı olsun...link atarmısınız üye olalım
Forums

tamam buldum

@Azeri440 @Kamil_baku ve diğer Azerbaycan Türk'ü kardeşlirimizin yukarıdaki çağrı ve altında verilen linke istinaden kurulan forum çatısındaki aileye katılmalarını bekleriz.

Hello everyone I am new to this forum and just when I decided to join you guys are going.

What a luck. :D

@waz bro. How it is possible that a new member can rate me 2 times negative in 2 minutes insult me and me can't even report him ?
Technogaianist
Has a god mode? Or what a troll was it ?

@cabatli_53 @Neptune @Combat-Master @xxxKULxxx @UkroTurk

Arkadaslar maalesef Hakan yok. Horus'a da yazdim. Seviye yerlerde ve hakaretler ile tehditler had safhada. Bir dejenere grup uluslarasi isbirlikcileri ile burayi zehirlemek icin elinden geleni yapiyor.

Sizde lütfen Horus a sikayetlerinzi bildirin.
Gerekirse bir arkadas ayni formatda gönüllü olarak bir profesyonel elit ve güvenli forum icin maddi ve teknik imkan saglayacak.

O duruma geldim bazilarini yakalasam cok fena yaparim. Türk ve Türkiye sevdalilarina Saygilar ve sevgiler.

@waz bro. How it is possible that a new member can rate me 2 times negative in 2 minutes insult me and me can't even report him ?
Technogaianist
Has a god mode? Or what a troll was it ?

She is a her bro. She is a nice lady. I'm not sure what happened. Post it up at GHQ, with the threads and I'll take a look.
The things about ratings is that it's opinion.

She is a her bro. She is a nice lady. I'm not sure what happened. Post it up at GHQ, with the threads and I'll take a look.
The things about ratings is that it's opinion.
I couldnt rate her or nobody up to now negative even report it.
I asked from where she knows that the jet flew over Incirlik ? She quoted Greek newspaper TaNea fascist anti TR and called me an IDIOT.
After I asked whether it is possible that the TR jet was possibly over Athens. She said again IDIOT . The pic was a fake from old manoeuvre in Europe. I feel like in a preschool atmosphere. Sad to say.

I couldnt rate her or nobody up to now negative even report it.
I asked from where she knows that the jet flew over Incirlik ? She quoted Greek newspaper TaNea fascist anti TR and called me an IDIOT.
After I asked whether it is possible that the TR jet was possibly over Athens. She said again IDIOT . The pic was a fake from old manoeuvre in Europe. I feel like in a preschool atmosphere. Sad to say.

Can you paste the thread?

@xenon54 Kardesim senden de ricam var. Anladigim kadar yönetim seviyesizliklerle ciddi mücadele edecek. Sende, aramizdaki "Oglum" sözünden dogan tatsizligi ve sonradan tatliya baglandigini objektif olarak lütfen belirt.

Turkish Air Force (HVKK) | Page 27

The individual expressed skepticism about the authenticity of a picture, so I provided two sources to justify its origins - on was Yahoo! And I provided the caption and photo credits that accompanied it, the other was a Greek website, I'm aware of the sensitivity between Greece and Turkey, but there was no Turkish source.

I explained my lack of desire to engage the Greek-Turksih dynamic, they did it anyways. I again offered proof of them photo's origins and authenticity, I was promptly returned an insult - form which I returned a negative rating and a warning that i'm discontinuing the conversation and any attempts to further it would yield the same response. I was !et with another sarcastic comment. Already annoyed with the individual, I responded to that as I said I would, with another negative rating.

If you can recover the posts, you can easily verify for yourself that i'm being honest in my description here.

:wave: I'm out for a week, meeting with SvenSvensonov and his wife for some fun. I hope this conflict(?) Is resolved by then.
@waz

Copied:
Did you made the photo ? Could be eveyrwhere. Right wing red-White red dot is Turkish.

Maybe it was taken over ATHEN's ? Who knows ?

"If sceptics and nice jokes justifies to be called as IDIOT , I am no more sure about what is politeness"

Why can I give no negative ratings?
Thx. Bro

Note : I will now analyze metadata of the photos. Turkish F-16 don't fly interception missions from Incirlik afaik. They fly from other bases that missions.

@xenon54 Kardesim senden de ricam var. Anladigim kadar yönetim seviyesizliklerle ciddi mücadele edecek. Sende, aramizdaki "Oglum" sözünden dogan tatsizligi ve sonradan tatliya baglandigini objektif olarak lütfen belirt.

@waz

Copied:
Did you made the photo ? Could be eveyrwhere. Right wing red-White red dot is Turkish.

Maybe it was taken over ATHEN's ? Who knows ?

"If sceptics and nice jokes justifies to be called as IDIOT , I am no more sure about what is politeness"

Why can I give no negative ratings?
Thx. Bro

It seems authentic bro, yes she called you an idiot, which is unjust, and you hit back and then the threads were deleted. I'll take away the rating and let's just forget about it. Water under the bridge.

Back
Top Bottom