What's new

Turkish Air Force (HVKK)

@xenon54 You are very biased. I wanted to begin a REAL THREAD about Gladio in Türkiye; but a serious real thread; you criticized and I acceptes and stopped !

What do you want ? I am not intending to Profile me. I have enough universal experience in real life for me and my friends I share; you even't could imagine.
What's that ? A WHITE TÜRK CRISIS from you ?

@xenon54 You are very biased. I wanted to begin a REAL THREAD about Gladio in Türkiye; but a serious real thread; you criticized and I acceptes and stopped !

What do you want ? I am not intending to Profile me. I have enough universal experience in real life for me and my friends I share; you even't could imagine.
What's that ? A WHITE TÜRK CRISIS from you ?
2792c887141697954821314413_700w_0.jpg

man german media did say that armata is a dangerous tank etc etc just draw russian as dangerous.. who knows what this fighter is capable of I do not think that it is better than american raptor

@Kamil_baku I believe in it. Do you think that Russian weapons are garbage ?
After Sovet Union, they dont have good universities.. you cant study without courruption.. teachers are 50-60+ years old.. everybody fly away from the country from the first opportunity... Their tank broke down in the parade!! imagine how bad they have quality control.. They have successful weapons thanks for SOvet Union. but time changes bro, to be able to develop fifth airplane, they should develop the engine first.. only after that you can develop the fifth generation jet.
but what they do is, use Saturn engine(which is on Su-35) and use it there.. First of all, you will have bad manevuer capabilities thanks to short wings and other characteristics.. They couldnt even develop AESA radar, which India bought from Israel.. i can say many more.. just dont believe them!

Did you made the photo ? Could be eveyrwhere. Right wing red-White red dot is Turkish

Back
Top Bottom