What's new

Çay Bahçesi

What do you suggest? Capital punishment? or a Guantanamo like place in Qatar ?
Turkey is full of Syrians who are becoming more and more like parasites.
And be real to yourself they will never go back to Syria so they will stay.
All in all this whole Syria thing in the end was a PR-Action for Erdogan so he could show the world how much he cares for people. (While he personally wont live with any Syrians but the people in Hatay/Alanya/Antalya will)

Hayirli olsun, Allah utandirmasin diyelim....:-)

@cabatli_53

Merhaba,

Mutabık kalınan forum sitesi açılmıştır, adı PDF' deki Turk Defence Forum ile aynıdır.

İlgilenen ve üye olmak isteyen arkadaşarımızın uzantı olarak sonuna com yazmaları yeterlidir.

Hayırlı olması dileğiyle.

sunun linkini bana yollarmisin, google birsey cikmiyor..

Hayirli olsun, ancak uluslararasi bir platformda TÜRK'ün sesini duyurmak her Zaman cok daha etkilidir.

@Combat-Master @xxxKULxxx aklıma gelen sizler oldunuz yavaş yavaş diğer arkadaşlarada bildiririz
I'll have a look, but these forums are good to show off Turkish Tech :)

I've applied to www.reddit.com/r/TurkishDefence . They are "processing" my application and sent me a Screenshot..

Which one of you is it lol , let me in!
ZVYjXo.png

@cabatli_53 waff'tan Corpus'la konuşuyodu. Verileri alma konusunda. Noldu o iş acaba?

Bi de ben zamanı geldiğinde bir şeyler söylicem...

Corpus owns this website TR Defence | Turkish Military News, Strategy & Geopolitics Portal and the forums related to it

I know that website but didn't know it is Corpus's website.... That website is not being used as i know...

But the thing i said was a different thing... ;) Cabatli knows it... Also @Islamic faith&Secularism knows the issue...

Primary priority is to build a detailed defence industry center of Turkey in the forum, the rest is not important. however, if the industry wants to sell products, then we cannot shut our eyes to issues in the World. Therefore, When built a decent center of detailed presentation of products, It will be inevitable to form a global observation thread.

if visited, you can see what it primarly focuses on.

The most important thing here is that We all together decide and make effort for the same goal.

Last edited:
@babur_khan_is_sunni_turk

Sen gercekten Turk musun? Biraz yavas ol la...

Turkey is full of Syrians who are becoming more and more like parasites.
And be real to yourself they will never go back to Syria so they will stay.
All in all this whole Syria thing in the end was a PR-Action for Erdogan so he could show the world how much he cares for people. (While he personally wont live with any Syrians but the people in Hatay/Alanya/Antalya will)
Those Syrians won't be able to return as long as YPG is there. YPG won't allow those Syrians back. If they do they will loose those YPG cantons. After ISIS is gone Turkey will have to fight YPG otherwise it will be stuck with all of those refugees. The Europeans better be on Turkey's side otherwise all of those Syrians will be heading for Europe. There is simply no jobs for 2 million extra people in Turkey.

@cabatli_53

Merhaba,

Mutabık kalınan forum sitesi açılmıştır, adı PDF' deki Turk Defence Forum ile aynıdır.

İlgilenen ve üye olmak isteyen arkadaşarımızın uzantı olarak sonuna com yazmaları yeterlidir.

Hayırlı olması dileğiyle.

Selamlar, üyelik esnasında spammer muamelesi görüyorum ve kabul etmiyor kullanacağım nicki bilgin olsun kardeşim...

@cabatli_53 Kimsenin Günahini almak istemiyorum; ama bir süredir üyelerin IP numaralarinin
FARKLI yerlere gittiginden SÜPHEM VAR.

Bilgisayari ya da mobili kullanirken "Mouse" agirlasirsa dikkatli olun;

reklam popuplari zaten devamli "Zararli yazilim" uyarisi veriyor. Bunu yönetime de bildirdim

@Timur @atatwolf @Bismarck @Neptune

@Oublious

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom