What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Swiss military is probably the easiest one in the world, a friend told me a story where they was making survival training in the mountains, they just sent the driver at the evening to McDonalds and he came back with a shit load of hamburgers. :rofl:

Awesome! Yeah, mine was about playing volleyball with camp members, when I kicked the ball in joy. Over a thick treeline/high hedge. Couldn't get through it from below, so I walked around it and it happened to be a military base/staging area. I just went in and looked for a person to ask if I could look for my ball. He drove me to the barracks in one of those VW Transporters and told me to ask 'those soldiers'. They were standing alongside a long table, some 10m long, cleaning and/or assembling their weapons. Freaking machine guns and assault rifles. I asked if I could check for my ball on the field/treeline, and some even helped. Sadly we couldn't find it and my mom had to pay some 70 francs after she picked me up when camp finished. Awesome experience though.

Some months ago we mentioned about converting commercial vessels into temporary solutions and i was confronting it ,seems like someone thought of it years ago ,and amateurly created some design :)

No
I am from Turkey
turkiye-gif.45747
Good picture on your avatar:tup::tup::tup:

I don't know why but Turkish food is one of the few foods that fully get rid of the hunger pangs me after a long day's fast. It's random, but that's what I am thinking about being on this thread.

Çay in turkish sounds so much like chai in Urdu , meaning tea

11390210_388206928054880_8344042987366727297_n.jpg

11046369_388206941388212_6088750700856439604_n.jpg

So many Persian words in there. That's what I call cultural exchange.

Khoon, divar, har, aheste, arezoo, avare, avaaz, ayna, azad, badam, chaku, canam, jang, dard, divane, dust, durbin, dushman, agar, gunah, hafta, har, kenar, ki.

Almost all languages in ME have influenced each other one way or another.

PS: Chai is a Chinese word if I'm not mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom