What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Thank you Brother :) How are you ? :)

@Sinan who's this new addition to our thread ? :undecided:

Has he passed the Rite of Passage ? :unsure:

@KARTAL_TSVST - To be allowed to post in this thread you need to go to Galatasaray's stadium, when its full, and sing Fenerbahce's anthem and live to tell of it ! :smokin:

It could be an elaborate Nigerian scam, no news lately.

'Nigerian 419' scams
So you mean to tell me that the Nigerian Prince who needed my bank account to transfer his millions robbed me? :unsure:

Turkey keeps moving on its ambitious projects on defence sector with high motivation. One of these projects reaching space and beyond it.
Hmm would be interesting to know whats beyond space, go Tübitak. :D

Nice very nice! I'm going to go a bit off topic, but perhaps you might be interested.

Switzerland is my second most visited country in my life, after Turkey. My mother went there to work as a nurse anesthetist after she left Turkey during 1969/1970. She worked there for about 18 years, speaks fluent French and not so bad German, and has the Swiss nationality. Which is why I also have it:D Thing is, I have to figure out what to do with the mandatory service, as I'm already 26 years old and finished university. I wouldn't want to lose the nationality. Anyway, my cousin has of course finished (and still has to go) into service, and of course has his big SIG 550 (551/553?) in his closet. I've held it a few times since I was a younger kid, LOVE it. Sadly it's impossible to shoot as you know, with the sealed box of bullets. Gotta love em, every able bodied male has a gigantic assault rifle at home, bullets et all, and yet almost never do you see a mass shooting etc. Switzerland, the prototype society, straight from a laboratory somewhere on a planet called Helvetia:D I miss Switzerland, I hope to visit during late 2015. Even if just a few days to say hello to everybody and climb some mountains (with a car of course).

Almost forgot: when I was a young teenager, until about age 14-15, I went to a yearly summer 'Swiss camp', a two week camp for expat swiss youngsters. Well, I wasn't really an expat, but I had the nationality. One time, we stayed a night in a nuclear bunker, I believe somewhere in the vicinity of Neuchatel, but I forgot. Bunk beds with gigantic thick concrete walls all around, very cold. And believe it or not, we also had a 'meeting' with then president or whatever it's called. Even signed my under arm. I thought that was so awesome, but nobody else really cared. Not much of a 'cult personality' hanging around Swiss presidents I reckon. Leuernberger? Leurinberger? Something like that. Awesome anyway.
Lets continue here.
Well, you still get your rifle but they dont give you bullets any more after some cases of shootings with Army rifles, now you have to clear your way with your bayonet till nearest armory in case of a war, im not even joking. :D
And yeah i also made some pictures with a friends SIG 550. :)

BTW: I think you mean this guy.
Moritz Leuenberger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Politicians here are walking in the streets like every other citizens, most people wont even recognize them.

Lets continue here.
Well, you still get your rifle but they dont give you bullets any more after some cases of shootings with Army rifles, now you have to clear your way with your bayonet till nearest armory in case of a war, im not even joking. :D
And yeah i also made some pictures with a friends SIG 550. :)

BTW: I think you mean this guy.
Moritz Leuenberger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Politicians here are walking in the streets like every other citizens, most people wont even recognize them.

Yep, that's the name. Only his hair looks different. Awesome, probably the most mature and democratic country in the world. Love it. Oh well, bayonets are fine too. Didn't know about the bullets being taken away. Heck I have another story from swiss camp with a military flavour but I don't think anybody will believe it so I'll leave it be:D

@IR-TR

Saw the thread about nukes....

Check out this thread.
Turkey aiming for nuclear weapons ?

I am all for Turkish civil nuclear energy. There is not a drop of fossil fuels in Turkey. Sure, wind and solar are nice and should be pursued, but nuclear is a right and Turkey should build it. I just hope 'those powers' don't start turning this into another 'they're probably building nuclear weapons' farce. Although having one does guarantee national sovereignty, it's just not worth the hassle. Let's try and become one of those countries that 'could conceivable weaponize within a short period of time'. Until then, there will be an indigenous fifth generation stealth Turkish warplane (in large numbers) and nobody can 'enforce' the NPT on Turkey. Insallah.

i have came across very odd thing, when i need to acces iran's classification society rules (SC) ( dont ask why ,some reasons :cheesy:) , i have been to website, and for the rules ( which are used to survey design, construction and operation of ships ) its redirected me to the korean CS ,for the basic ship design .

then i had checked the approved companies for material supply, there werent enough approved companies, yet there wasnt any in some sections. Thats not the matter, but if they claim to design and build warships ; their CS should be capable of doing it. So i begin to think they handle it by using rules of korea .

Honeslty, if any iranian read it, please inform me if you do have their own rules, or basically using Korean rules , i need it for something.

So Here are pictures ;
upload_2015-6-23_15-26-22.png

there was a button on belowe ,R&Regulations , i have tried also the farsi one they go to here ;
upload_2015-6-23_15-27-13.png

No comment :close_tema:

I also have contacted them ,with an official email to ask questions . I think they didnt like me :(

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-23_15-26-6.png
    upload_2015-6-23_15-26-6.png
    475.2 KB · Views: 39
Heck I have another story from swiss camp with a military flavour but I don't think anybody will believe it so I'll leave it be:D
Swiss military is probably the easiest one in the world, a friend told me a story where they was making survival training in the mountains, they just sent the driver at the evening to McDonalds and he came back with a shit load of hamburgers. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom