What's new

Çay Bahçesi

The Sun is a female deity; Goddess Amaterasu (Omikami Amaterasu)
that was wut i was thinking about ! im slowly getting @atatwolf words about Turkic-japones same origin among turks moon is a man and sun is a women at least our myth are close to each other :D

Ohh.... i read it wrong.... :(:ashamed:

This is what Targon said... " talk to me when you make some akheilings."

This is how i understood.... " talk to me when you want to make some akheilings."

:suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2:
I'm ashamed of myself. :(
:lol: :lol: :suicide2: :lol::lol: :rofl:

Ohh.... i read it wrong.... :(:ashamed:

This is what Targon said... " talk to me when you make some akheilings."

This is how i understood.... " talk to me when you want to make some akheilings."

:suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2:
I'm ashamed of myself. :(
:rofl: you just made my day....

Poor kid must be like :what:

Targon is strange but not that strange. :D
heheheheheh

@Sinan how is wedding planning going?

Oh, i thought i have said this before.

19 September. :) Exactly 3 months later.
nervous? Any significance of choosing that month?

I am planning on visiting Turkey in December on my way to Pakistan....Lets see how it goes!! :D

I'm not nervous anymore...attended to couple of weddings...i think i'm gonna have fun in the wedding. :D

Any significance of choosing that month?
September is when schools start, people come back from holiday, also southern region is still hot (for honeymoon)

I am planning on visiting Turkey in December on my way to Pakistan....Lets see how it goes!! :D
:woot:
Where are you planning to visit in Turkey ? :)

Where are you planning to visit in Turkey ? :)
Istanbul :angel: Lets see havent booked tickets....I am waiting to get thumbs up from my accommodation if it is booked until January good I can fly leaving my things there otherwise I need to move homes (and country- life of a Nomad ) then fly.....So all depends on accommodation in Europe

Istanbul :angel: Lets see havent booked tickets....I am waiting to get thumbs up from my accommodation if it is booked until January good I can fly leaving my things there otherwise I need to move homes (and country- life of a Nomad ) then fly.....So all depends on accommodation in Europe
Hopefully everything goes well. :)

I would really like to hear your impression about Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom