What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Hakan ,you thread banned me while that idiot threw 100 insults at me?
What is this bs?
@Sinan ,this is why i dont take this forum serious,every fvcking kid can throw insults at you without any action undertaken and when you answer them back,you get thread banned or get warnings or whatever.
Just a kindergarden!
I think someone else thread banned you, I dont even know what you are talking about. Which thread is this?

I think someone else thread banned you, I dont even know what you are talking about. Which thread is this?
Turkish general election thread,i cant post there.
If it wasnt you,the person who did it doesnt have a clue about moderating.
His post(6/10) were deleted and no sanction at all,he was swearing and insulting away and i get a thread ban?
Just riddiculous!

Last edited:
Then why are you in the Iranian section commenting on Iranian defence matter especially when you're clueless what you're talking about?
Only clueless here is you.

You're wasting thread space and making posts of no value as I had already answered that individuals question and your reply was nothing but a cheap attempt at trolling.
What i have said is true...you can jump up and down....it won't change the reality.

The last thing Iranians need is some turk trying to get comment about Iranian military matters.
Do i care ?

So i am currently in Turkey and i wonder, how the fvck you guys type without typing the letter ı instead of the i. Turkish keyboards setups are so fvcking annoying.

Edit: So i found out you can actually set it keyboard setup to English...

Turkish general election thread,i cant post there.
If it wasnt you,the person who did it doesnt have a clue about moderating.
His post(6/10) were deleted and no sanction at all,he was swearing and insulting away and i get a thread ban?
Just riddiculous!

I banned you ! :smokin:

Don't you dare speak against Erdogan again ! :pissed:

Erdogan is Our Leader ! :kiss3:

I banned you ! :smokin:

Don't you dare speak against Erdogan again ! :pissed:

Erdogan is Our Leader ! :kiss3:

I always picture your face something like this...

article-2202054-14F95319000005DC-246_634x917.jpg

Get it.... you have strong arms..... il let myself out.

So i am currently in Turkey and i wonder, how the fvck you guys type without typing the letter ı instead of the i. Turkish keyboards setups are so fvcking annoying.

Edit: So i found out you can actually set it keyboard setup to English...
:meeting: :)

What the heck is wrong with the guy's arms ? :o:

Is he ill or something ? :undecided:
It's about injecting things in your arms...it's not actual muscle...

Back
Top Bottom