What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Hahaha :D this is very enjoyable humorous :D you western rat blame me as a traitor :D We love the Turkish people, and we will break off its chains from western prisons. And we will clean up western proxy as yours. :D
Hahaha empty threats coming from and empty head

The Turkish people will never allow this country to become Iran which is plagued by sanctions and has to smuggle gold to maintain an ever declining economy.

I hope you eventually try your stupid plan and then I can watch your public lynching :agree:

@TheGrim

Don't argue with the " Persian @ss licker", you can check his posts. Majority of them are in the Iranian section.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was touring hotels with fiance today, for the weeding.

I have to say, this "360 Degree Video Mapping" is cool stuff. :)

@TheGrim

Don't argue with the " Persian @ss licker", you can check his posts. Majority of them are in the Iranian section.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Zionistic @ss licker" has arrived here :D Anyway go on mate, all turkey know your CHP-Kemalist ideology in detail. :D No need to explain again.

1094637.jpg

:omghaha: I found this on twitter:

proxy.jpg

Spineless PressTV is using people that died in a traffic accident for their own propaganda.
Well, I am not gonna question how come foreign journalists start losing their lives in traffic accidents so often lately where the drivers' identities are kept secret and somehow the drivers always survive.

I am however so proud of our intelligence agency! :D

:omghaha: I found this on twitter:

proxy.jpg

Spineless PressTV is using people that died in a traffic accident for their own propaganda.

Divine punishment for the bitch....RIP though.

Well, I am not gonna question how come foreign journalists start losing their lives in traffic accidents so often lately where the drivers' identities are kept secret and somehow the drivers always survive.

I am however so proud of our intelligence agency! :D

No such thing...we made that discussion long ago....I even presented the police records and photos from the scene....

@TheGrim

My graduation ceremony was there. It's a very nice place ! Ironically there was a wedding at the same time in another hall...we did halay with people we never met :partay:

I heard Ahmadinejad received quite a warm welcome from his Turkish fans in Bursa in gathering for anniversary of Erbekan's death. I think he has more followers in Turkey than in Iran. lol

Iran should not be that confident for several reasons.

Cihan News Agency is controlled by interfaith-dialoguer Fethullah Gulen and interfaith-dialoguers & shias are allies.
Ahmadinejad’s visit to Bursa’s Ulucami mosque causes brief stampede - CİHAN

Turks hatred of Iran is at unprecedented levels. It is only going to get worse. Sunni ulema are dreaming of Yavuz Sultan Selim. That is ominous for Iran.

/watch?v=SIRGXh7IsII

[03:30] Yavuz Sultan Selim came to us in a dream and said "If I was there I would wage war on the shia. The danger is great."

/watch?v=xuSISUi4UDo

[01:45] (quoting a Sheikh who lost his entire family cos of Iran) "Yavuz Sultan Selim is great for cleaning out the shias."

"Ya Waladi. Hubbul Atrak minel iman."
: )

The real question you and everyone else should be asking is why posters with Turkish flags not told you this. One answer is they do not know. Why dont they know? Think it through.

Last edited:
Turks hatred of Iran is at unprecedented levels. It is only going to get worse. Sunni ulema are dreaming of Yavuz Sultan Selim. That is ominous for Iran.
Don't lie lunactic....nobody gives a shıt about Iran in Turkey.
The real question you and everyone else should be asking is why posters with Turkish flags not told you this. One answer is they do not know. Why dont they know? Think it through.
Because nobody follows a sheikh, like you do.

Iran should not be that confident for several reasons.

Cihan News Agency is controlled by interfaith-dialoguer Fethullah Gulen and interfaith-dialoguers & shias are allies.

/watch?v=SIRGXh7IsII

[03:30] Yavuz Sultan Selim came to us in a dream and said "If I was there I would wage war on the shia. The danger is great."

/watch?v=xuSISUi4UDo

[01:45] (quoting a Sheikh who lost his entire family cos of Iran) "Yavuz Sultan Selim is great for cleaning out the shias."

"Ya Waladi. Hubbul Atrak minel iman."
: )

Biggest BS I've ever read!

Morning Morning! There is not such a thing as 'Shia' or 'Sunni'.

They are human-made names, they are not real.

If you are a muslim, then you are a muslim. End of the discussion.

Those times have done mate. All they were over. And now Turkish muslim people generally love Ahmedinejad stance against to Western Arrogants. Your army generals are rotting in the jail, because they have been serving their external masters. This is the Turkey, not kemalistan. :D
Atatürk is Turkey.
Every "Turk" who dislikes or hates Atatürk is not a Turk but a bastard who should get the hell out of Turkey.
And i dont even like CHP.

Those times have done mate. All they were over. And now Turkish muslim people generally love Ahmedinejad stance against to Western Arrogants. Your army generals are rotting in the jail, because they have been serving their external masters. This is the Turkey, not kemalistan. :D
You don't even know what 'Kemalism' is, and thus, you have no right to talk.

And the word 'Atatürk' is also so big to be used by your ignorant mouth.

If you love Iran that much, just migrate to Iran. If you love Arabs so much, just migrate to Arabia. I'm pretty sure, either way, you'd have a happier life.

Sen kimsin lan, kimi kovuyorsun dingil.

Kıçından uydurma ahiskalı. There is no Atatürk, but England Royalty Bastard, Kâmal. Our anchestar is The Conqueror Sultan Mehmet, not a Traitor Bastard Kâmal Mostafa.
I am a Turk, and this is my country. If you do not feel like a Turk, then I have the right to call you to GTFO of my land.

Now, please start migrating process to whatever country you are in love with.

Back
Top Bottom