What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Farid A Khavari? He was Iranian so assumed it was most likely Persian, doesn't sound Arabic.
Farid e Khavari sounds ugly and negative but timur oghlu sounds charming and pleasant in west?are you for real?

These are some Persian names you would find negative too: Nima,Iliya,Puria,Tina,Kurosh,Rostam,Aarash,Sadaf,Negar...

No offence intended anyway.

@kollang @tesla
awe im a good guy ? :p: ty now can u help me with this i think this questions has problem

image.php

it didn't give me the second thing for second black line ! only 4x-y+2=0 :O is this a wrong question ?

and this one !

image.php

sry im only come to the forum when i need u guys i know it's wrong this happens cuz im running out of time :( agian ty for helping me :-)
Is this college trigonometry? I only got as far as college algebra a few years back. :(

Farid e Khavari sounds ugly and negative but timur oghlu sounds charming and pleasant in west?are you for real?

These are some Persian names you would find negative too: Nima,Iliya,Puria,Tina,Kurosh,Rostam,Aarash,Sadaf,Negar...

Timur oghlu isn't necessarily charming and pleasant, but doesn't sound religious or middle eastern. A Turk having an ethnic Turkish name subconsciously symbolizes the overthrow of the Ottoman Empire and adoption of a Republic government that has been stable since it's establishment. Even though West weakened the Ottomans and may have influenced the Turks with western values it was still mostly the Turks themselves that did the hard work.

Persian although is officially a Republic is still viewed as highly religious and are negatively viewed by the West but not so much as the Arabs since the propaganda is weakening. It is also viewed Iran wants to establish its own Persianized Caliphate, with nukes.

Arabic and Islam has a tie that is impossible to break, a person with an Arabic name is automatically viewed as a Muslim and with Islam there is the Caliphate. The Caliphate is viewed negatively in the West and it's propagandized that not only do Muslims want a return of the Caliphate, they mindlessly like drone will go into this barbaric militaristic mode to establish a Global Caliphate where western values would be completely wiped out and the world would become backward and barbaric.

As for me even though I try not to judge people based off of there name, religion, ethnicity, or religion, I still have a slight negative tendency towards Arabs. Not because of there religion ( I view all Abrahamic equally bad) but more so the type of governments they have, Monarchs :angry:. I'm also biased towards Turks too :D.

Farid is an arabic name btw

Well, when they(AKP, government or whatever else you wanna call them) are directly/indirectly supporting terrorists(ISIS, and Kurds), then yes, they become a terrorist state.
And can you prove any of those allegations? Keep in mind that there are tons of facts proving the opposite.

That isn't a friendly approach. Anyway, I was right back then. Was not I? I am right this time as well. The difference between me and some of you guys is being frank and knowing more about geopolitics.
No offence but your knowledge about Turkey is close to zero.

Talking about being friendly, you should think about this before you insulted my religion and country.

And can you prove any of those allegations? Keep in mind that there are tons of facts proving the opposite.
Yes, I have proved them previously for you, but you went in trolling mode if you remember.
No offence but your knowledge about Turkey is close to zero.
Talking about being friendly, you should think about this before you insulted my religion and country.

The real insult to your country is the people who rule it. So, aim your sword to the right target.
BTW, what I meant was that you did not have an honorable approach, but I changed it to friendly.

Yes, I have proved them previously for you, but you went in trolling mode if you remember.
No i dont remember such a incident, it prove it again pls.

The real insult to your country is the people who rule it. So, aim your sword to the right target.
BTW, what I meant was that you did not have an honorable approach, but I changed it to friendly.
Its just the truth, what honor are you looking for in it?

No i dont remember such a incident, it prove it again pls.

Its just the truth, what honor are you looking for in it?

I don't have an infinite time. Just refer to the thread in Europe section that we discussed about Turkish government policies which it got closed after your trolling.

I don't have an infinite time. Just refer to the thread in Europe section that we discussed about Turkish government policies which it got closed after your trolling.
Are you talking about the discussion between us about the relations between Azerbaijan and Turkey? How exactly was that trolling? Two Azeris from Azerbaijan agreed with me back then remember, now you call it trolling, stay out of the kitchen if you cant stand the heat, seriously man have some dignity. :disagree:

Are you talking about the discussion between us about the relations between Azerbaijan and Turkey? How exactly was that trolling? Two Azeris from Azerbaijan agreed with me back then remember, now you call it trolling, stay out of the kitchen if you cant stand the heat, seriously man have some dignity. :disagree:

There is a difference between a discussion and pure trolling. BTW, those two members besides many other members also agreed with my posts. Anyway, Your problem is that you don't have enough knowledge and are gullible. I can only tell you to be happy with your dumb Erdogan and his stupidity and hypocrisy.

There is a difference between a discussion and pure trolling. BTW, those two members besides many other members also agreed with my posts. Anyway, Your problem is that you don't have enough knowledge and are gullible. I can only tell you to be happy with your dumb Erdogan and his stupidity and hypocrisy.
I havent seen anybody agreeing with you except telkon but never mind, also funny that you say i dont have knowledge but go full berzerk in every disussion with lies because your arguments doesnt stand agains mine, not to mention lack of sources and proofs for claims, i see your turned on the teenage mode again, have a nice day. :wave:

I havent seen anybody agreeing with you except telkon but never mind, also funny that you say i dont have knowledge but go full berzerk in every disussion with lies because your arguments doesnt stand agains mine, not to mention lack of sources and proofs for claims, i see your turned on the teenage mode again, have a nice day. :wave:

Have fun. I don't need to respond to every single stupid person.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom