What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Sorry bro, I received multiple Infractions from nowhere at the same time, and could not reply you back then.
PS. I was speculating that you are maybe from Quba region. I was wrong :lol: Anyway, check your messages bro, I need to let you know about something ;)

I am from the Quba region :-)

@Hakan

Merhaba,

Bu sitenin yöneticisi olan ''Webmaster'' ile bir konuşmanız oldu mu bizim kurduğumuz forum hakkında?

Kendisi kurduğumuz sitede sahte hesaplar açıp seviyesizliğine yakışır mesajlar atmakta; daha da kötüsü bunu sürekli yapacağıyla tehdit etmekte.

@Hakan

Merhaba,

Bu sitenin yöneticisi olan ''Webmaster'' ile bir konuşmanız oldu mu bizim kurduğumuz forum hakkında?

Kendisi kurduğumuz sitede sahte hesaplar açıp seviyesizliğine yakışır mesajlar atmakta; daha da kötüsü bunu sürekli yapacağıyla tehdit etmekte.
Webby degil. 100% eminim :D

Ama devrilme konusunda daha bi gelişme var. Nasıl olmuşsa bilinmeyen bir nedenden yokuş aşşağı takla atmış.

Jimnastik olimpiyatlarına katılalım bu araçlarla.

Hakkari'de askeri araç devrildi

1.jpg

Video...

Askeri araç devrildi: 3 yaralı - İhlas Haber Ajansı

Last edited:
Quba is located in a very beautiful region. BTW, are you also from Azeri jewish community?

yep , Quba is very beautiful , nice to get away from a loud city such as Baku and relax in quite Quba
and nope ,I am not from the jewish community.

@kollang @tesla
awe im a good guy ? :p: ty now can u help me with this i think this questions has problem

image.php

it didn't give me the second thing for second black line ! only 4x-y+2=0 :O is this a wrong question ?

and this one !

image.php

sry im only come to the forum when i need u guys i know it's wrong this happens cuz im running out of time :( agian ty for helping me :-)

@kollang @tesla
awe im a good guy ? :p: ty now can u help me with this i think this questions has problem

image.php

it didn't give me the second thing for second black line ! only 4x-y+2=0 :O is this a wrong question ?

and this one !

image.php

sry im only come to the forum when i need u guys i know it's wrong this happens cuz im running out of time :( agian ty for helping me :-)
Bro, it seems question number one is totally wrong as you said.for second question, the right answer is not included.the right answer is 1-radical 2.however with a correction, E could be reached as answer.(if we consider p/2 instead of p/4)

That makes sense, the West has an unofficial naming laws where Arabic/Persian names are viewed negatively and they escaped the Arab/Persian Bubble of Influence.
Dude, can you mention a Persian name?

Bro, it seems question number one is totally wrong as you said.for second question, the right answer is not included.the right answer is 1-radical 2.however with a correction, E could be reached as answer.(if we consider p/2 instead of p/4)
ty u freed my mind the first is totally is wrong and the second one i also get to the 1-radical 2 but the test says right awnser is a

i guess both questions were wrong ty kollang u freed my mind from this 2 stupid questions !

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom