What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Thanks bro, i need help just English.

Dökümanlardaki askeri terimleri tam olarak çeviremiyorum o yüzden videolar abuk subuk olabilir. Vertical Rate Of Climb gibi..

Ayrıca eğer elini taşın altına koymak isteyen varsa videolara ingilizce altyazı da yapabiliriz.

Müzik işinde sadece telifsizleri kullanabiliyorum,seçme şansım yok.

Çay bahçesinde Türkçe konuşabiliyoruz diye biliyorum o yüzden böyle rahatça yazdım.

30w9uu0.png

jawad ali & hüzün
turk arabesk & arab arabesk:D

Last edited:
What is interesting to see here in Germany in contrast to Turkey is how more and more Turkish immigrants get a Turkic/Mongolic name.
I see more and more often the name Oguzhan/Cengiz/Neslihan/Timur/Atilla and other Turkic names.
While more then half of Turkey have Persian/Arabic names.

What is interesting to see here in Germany in contrast to Turkey is how more and more Turkish immigrants get a Turkic/Mongolic name.
I see more and more often the name Oguzhan/Cengiz/Neslihan/Timur/Atilla and other Turkic names.
While more then half of Turkey have Persian/Arabic names.
That makes sense, the West has an unofficial naming laws where Arabic/Persian names are viewed negatively and they escaped the Arab/Persian Bubble of Influence.

My all dynasty is from Qerbi Azerbaijan, I was born in Armenia and my both parents.
Today Qerbi Azerbaijan is part of Armenia, we moved to Azerbiajn in 1988 in the beginig of war. (i'm 27) :) @rmi5

Sorry bro, I received multiple Infractions from nowhere at the same time, and could not reply you back then.
PS. I was speculating that you are maybe from Quba region. I was wrong :lol: Anyway, check your messages bro, I need to let you know about something ;)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom