What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Ask yourself this question:

Would I go into someones kebap restaurant and hand out menu's to the customers from my kebap restaurant right in front of the owner is it logical to expect him to sit back and do nothing?

Obviously the owner will do something and thats what happened here. Anyone who is able to step into someone elses shoes can clearly see that. Its different if people exchange emails with each other and discuss things outside of this platform but its not right to discuss these types of things when the admin disapproves of it for obvious reasons.

Sinan will be probably be back soon.

@telkon

Obviously it will be deleted what do you expect me to do? Break the rules as admin? When I am signed in here and I have a responsibility I will carry it out simple as that, the admins are trusting that I do the job and its the members in the end who benefit because they can come here and get the information they want without having to deal with any issues from trouble makers.

Last edited:

Would I go into someones kebap restaurant and hand out menu's to the customers from my kebap restaurant right in front of the owner is it logical to expect him to sit back and do nothing?

Obviously the owner will do something and thats what happened here. Anyone who is able to step into someone elses shoes can clearly see that. Its different if people exchange emails with each other and discuss things outside of this platform but its not right to discuss these types of things when the admin disapproves of it for obvious reasons.

@telkon

Obviously it will be deleted what do you expect me to do? Break the rules as admin? When I am signed in here and I have a responsibility I will carry it out simple as that, the admins are trusting that I do the job and its the members in the end who benefit because they can come here and get the information they want without having to deal with any issues from trouble makers.

Please take a look at this racist trouble maker too: type93

@telkon

well, that's the problem with the admin of this forum. he has the mindset of kebab house owner. in every western forum you'd find a thread named "other military related sites/forums" but here it's perceived as concurrence and thus not allowed. information must be shared, not monopolized. but admin only cares about traffic and thus he allows trolls and and all kind of lowlife and doesn't allow any concurrence. besides, may i ask why you deleted my post:
you do remember that webmaster banned @Sinan because he wanted @Neptune to apologise to him

i'm not pulling this out of my ***, it's a fact. so next time, differentiate what you see as concurrence and the truth "master's butler".

P.S. my intention wasn't to criticize you for deleting posts regarding other forum, for you are just lackey here, nothing less nothing more. i even put :D at the end of my post. that's your problem seeing that post as something offensive and requiring answering. this is my last post on this subject, i'm not gonna waste my time on you.

well, that's the problem with the admin of this forum. he has the mindset of kebab house owner. in every western forum you'd find a thread named "other military related sites/forums" but here it's perceived as concurrence and thus not allowed. information must be shared, not monopolized. but admin only cares about traffic and thus he allows trolls and and all kind of lowlife and doesn't allow any concurrence. besides, may i ask why you deleted my post:

i'm not pulling this out of my ***, it's a fact. so next time, differentiate what you see as concurrence and the truth "master's butler".

P.S. my intention wasn't to criticize you for deleting posts regarding other forum, for you are just lackey here, nothing less nothing more. i even put :D at the end of my post. that's your problem seeing that post as something offensive and requiring answering. this is my last post on this subject, i'm not gonna waste my time on you.
Because webby said not to talk about that. Like you said I am a the lackey here which is true so I do the job.

Sorry if I came off hard.

guysi officially announce that the @tesla is a very good and smart person who help all others he have done very great thing for me :D

image.php

@tesla @kollang can u help me with this ?

Thanks bro, i have 2 different defence industry channel on youtube. "samkeets" and "Türk Savunma Sanayii Gönüllüleri"..

I have great plan for TSSG. If you help me i can make a lot of defence industry video.. But i need some help.. Özellikle İngilizce'de..

Can we talk about this on "Çay Bahçesi" ?

I think you can help me @xxxKULxxx
I can help you with the english & suggest music sometimes.

Also before uploading the video to youtube we can ask cabatli , combat master , neptune etc. if the information is correct.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom