What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@rmi5 @kollang @Targon @Ostad @Sinan @xenon54

could u tell e if this is a wrong questions ? from my view this question has a probelm

image.php

there is no way i could fix it :angry: :pissed: and when i cant fix a question i become like this :flame: !! does this wrong or im mistakeing ? :undecided:

@rmi5 @kollang @Targon @Ostad @Sinan @xenon54

could u tell e if this is a wrong questions ? from my view this question has a probelm

image.php

there is no way i could fix it :angry: :pissed: and when i cant fix a question i become like this :flame: !! does this wrong or im mistakeing ? :undecided:
The answer is C?
EDIT: this is the solution.it might be wrong anyway. @asena_great
image.jpg

Mate, sometimes you need to skip hard questions.some of the hard questions are there just to ruin your concentration.dont fall on their trap.

Last edited:
The answer is C?
EDIT: this is the solution.it might be wrong anyway. @asena_great
View attachment 187699
Mate, sometimes you need to skip hard questions.some of the hard questions are there just to ruin your concentration.dont fall on their trap.
holy Sh!t u are a real brain ! ! yes the awnser is c this is the first time i see such question !

in the end of the line 3
5x-18 there is something near 2 wut is it ?

Hope the problem is solved, meanwhile I'll be dreaming for the solution... :sleep:
:lol:

holy Sh!t u are a real brain ! ! yes the awnser is c this is the first time i see such question !

in the end of the line 3
5x-18 there is something near 2 wut is it ?

:lol:
Oops....my bad I haven't get used to latin numbers, yet.LOL.I was about to write ٢ then I replaced it by 2

That is 5x^2-18

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom