What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@al-Hasani

We should go hunting for one of those arabian leopards before they go extinct. :sniper:

Once they are extinct you will never be able to go hunting for one again. :D

@al-Hasani

We should go hunting for one of those arabian leopards before they go extinct. :sniper:

Once they are extinct you will never be able to go hunting for one again. :D
PETA has been notified, @Hakan and @al-Hasani have there International hunting rights voided for 5 years. Violations of these orders and both of you will face two years prison time and a $100,000 fines each. :close_tema::coffee:

@Sinan
Biiiirrraadddeeerr, are you formally back now? What happened? Please help me with feeding my guilty pleasure for drama..........:oops::o:

Though if you don't want to tell me, I understand :(

:D

Welcome back brother.. :)
Yeap, i'm back. I have done advertisement of a Turkish defence forum. Webby banned me. :D Well, deserved.

How are you ? Everything fine ? :)

:D

Welcome back brother.. :)
Yeap, i'm back. I have done advertisement of a Turkish defence forum. Webby banned me. :D Well, deserved.
How are you ? Everything fine ? :)

Yep! At peace now, though it did take a better part of a year to get myself back on my feet. Guess what, kardes? I'm back in the U.S. for the next couple years after my uncle kicked my a$$ out of SK (long story, not sure if you want to hear it). Just started my second semester for my bachelor's degree at San Francisco State University. Still gaming and doing hookah when I can. Basically, its the same sh!t for me but in a different country, lol.

Yep! At peace now, though it did take a better part of a year to get myself back on my feet. Guess what, kardes? I'm back in the U.S. for the next couple years after my uncle kicked my a$$ out of SK (long story, not sure if you want to hear it). Just started my second semester for my bachelor's degree at San Francisco State University. Still gaming and doing hookah when I can. Basically, its the same sh!t for me but in a different country, lol.

what about military service... dont you guys have conscription in SK?

:lol: Be at peace brother. :)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom