What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Can't you see the deleted stuff ?
Only in our section.
They are probably very busy with maintaining the political balance, Russia is trying to drag us to their side, EU is trying to drag us to their side. we have a convoluted situation south of us, the Greeks have nothing else to than poking us.

You have never been at the other end of the gun of rmi's comment, He can really write some nasty stuff which I am not gonna write down here, because he was counting on it to get removed.
I experienced it. I know what your talking about. Some other people from his neighborhood do the samething i experienced them too.

I wasn't following alot of people for a while, don't take that as an offense its just that I didn't want people to come to me one day and say you follow this guy so you must support his or her idea's etc. The main reason to follow people imo is to see when they are online.
---------
Turkish Land Vehicle Programs thread is now clean. Unnecessary posts (Broken links, missing pictures, etc.) have been deleted.

I meant the gifts, do you always think about food? :lol:
The hazelnut syrup was a gift besides being with the family. Other than that no.

I don't always think about food, a lot yes, I can even build a global union based off of food that I like. :D

Watched the trailer, is it a musical? :what:

Guys, what the hell is this? :D

32619028ld6.jpg
this is a super secret ultimate weapon non can survived it's attack lol

it's bs i cant read all the pages :)

I'm not a big fan of rock but I'm starting to like Pentagram

Back
Top Bottom