What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Siz de aynı ya. Çok gelişme de yok bu aralar savunma&havacilikta. Tahminimce önümüzdeki ay SSİK toplantısından sonra çıkar bir şeyler umarım.

Where is the SAT thread man ? still waiting :)

2 of rmi5's last warnings are not from serpentine or me.

I cant see why the warnings were given because the posts were deleted. Ill try to figure out what happened.

@Sinan

Whats giong on ?

Mate, yesterday..Farsis were insulting Rmi...saying travesti and all kinds of things.

Today, Rmi was banned, not any Farsi has been banned. I also, didn't saw any insults from Rmi. These Farsis mass report our guys, causing banning of them time to time. While they are using much worse language.

I'm asking mods, the reason of the ban.... they are not replying me and keep deleting my threads , i'm really pissed.

Who were the guys rmi5 was arguing with and what did they say that is against the rules to rmi5?

Mate, yesterday..Farsis were insulting Rmi...saying travesti and all kinds of things.

Today, Rmi was banned, not any Farsi has been banned. I also, didn't saw any insults from Rmi. These Farsis mass report our guys, causing banning of them time to time. While they are using much worse language.

I'm asking mods, the reason of the ban.... they are not replying me and keep deleting my threads , i'm really pissed.
What do you expect on this forum,they reply whenever they feel like it but mostly they just dont.
I would say,just forget it..

Just saying, but for someone like rmi claiming to do a phd at one of the top 5 universities in America, his vocabulary is quite dirty. I would like to see the that entire thread uncensored(including the deleted posts).

Just saying, but for someone like rmi claiming to do a phd at one of the top 5 universities in America, his vocabulary is quite dirty. I would like to see the that entire thread uncensored(including the deleted posts).
He is agressive yes, like the many of us here. But these guys swear at him.... i think you don't know Farsis well enough.

The news has been unbelievably slow the past few weeks. No big defence stuff and no big geopolitical stuff.:(

He is agressive yes, like the many of us here. But these guys swear at him.... i think you don't know Farsis well enough.

its probably (rmi * rmi) type of reactions.

And btw, yeah many are aggressive, but he really manages to pull it to another level.

The news has been unbelievably slow the past few weeks. No big defence stuff and no big geopolitical stuff.:(

From Turkiye or in general

Who were the guys rmi5 was arguing with and what did they say that is against the rules to rmi5?

It was in this thread Why Putin is winning the new cold war

Farsis were ganging on him, but he handled them fine...that ResurgentIran said some nasty stuff to him...In the morning, Rmi get banned Farsi gang roaming free..... How this is just.

They did same to me too, at the Iranian RQ-170 thread, they would swear on you. When you say something like "Shut up clown", they will mass report you.

Since Serpi is a fair mod nothing happened. But in ME section, we can't say all mods are objective. Or try to grasp the situation.

And btw, yeah many are aggressive, but he really manages to pull it to another level.

Nothing is wrong with being aggressive or harsh....you haven't seen @LegionnairE yet.

But swearing at some other people is a no go. Rmi don't do that, yet he's being constantly sweared at....they are also cursing Rmi in Farsi language to evade infractions...

Farsis were ganging on him, but he handled them fine...that ResurgentIran said some nasty stuff to him...In the morning, Rmi get banned Farsi gang roaming free..... How this is just.

They did same to me too, at the Iranian RQ-170 thread, they would swear on you. When you say something like "Shut up clown", they will mass report you.

Since Serpi is a fair mod nothing happened. But in ME section, we can't say all mods are objective. Or try to grasp the situation.

Nothing is wrong with being aggressive or harsh....you haven't seen @LegionnairE yet.

But swearing at some other people is a no go. Rmi don't do that, yet he's being constantly sweared at....they are also cursing Rmi in Farsi language to evade infractions...
Let me check it out.

Turkiye.

I cant see anything. Stuff is probably deleted.

They are probably very busy with maintaining the political balance, Russia is trying to drag us to their side, EU is trying to drag us to their side. we have a convoluted situation south of us, the Greeks have nothing else to do than poke us.

But swearing at some other people is a no go.

You have never been at the other end of the gun of rmi's comment, He can really write some nasty stuff which I am not gonna write down here, because he was counting on it to get removed.

- edit
I don't like the conclusion without explanation and if its like you said how the other side behaved than at least we could expect equal treatment.

Last edited:
Let me check it out.

Turkiye.

I cant see anything. Stuff is probably deleted.

Can't you see the deleted stuff ?

You have never been at the other end of the gun of rmi's comment, He can really write some nasty stuff which I am not gonna write down here, because he was counting on it to get removed.

We had our argument with Rmi from time to time but we are brothers, those small disagreements won't affect our relationship.

Anyways, once we had unity in this section...those were the days...

Back
Top Bottom